Snarky and T-TTC

Cycle #12 is knocking at my door

I started spotting tonight. I am actually OK with it. Why? Well for one, I was expecting to not be KU. Not because of the history, but because my CM was sucky and we had bad timing. However, as of now there is just spotting. I still have a chance. (f  I start tomorrow, I will have just had a 28 day cycle. 28 days. Never in my TTC history have I had a 28 day cycle. I think 45 days was my shortest cycle.  I just hope that neIxt cycle is as short
Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Cycle #12 is knocking at my door

• Ack! sorry about "next"
  • Hoping that it's not a crazy long cycle!
  • Loading the player...
  • Here's hoping you have another *normal* cycle

~Working Mom~Breastfeeding Mom~Cloth Diapering Mom~BLW Mom~

Blog - No Longer on the DL ~ The Man Cave
    Shawn and Larissa
    LO #1 - Took 2 years and 2 IVFs ~ DX - severe MFI mild PCOS homozygous MTHFR (a1298c)
    LO #2 - TTC 7 months, surprise spontaneous BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have a CM issue too.  Are you on Clomid, etc?  That might account for your shorter cycle.  But I'm the same way.  Naturally my cycles are no shorter than 44 days, but the shortest they've been on Clomid is 31 days. 

I was taking Clomid for 6 cycles, doing OPK's and doing the BD when it told me too.  Once I went to RE I found out it would of never matter if we had the timing right, my CM wouldn't let the little guys through.  One thing my doc has me do is a baking soda douche around the time of ovulation and then do the BD an hour afterwards.  No one on here has really heard of it it seems.  You buy a douche kit that you can screw the top off of.  The brand doesn't matter (so get the cheapest) because you're not actually using the douche.  Then you mix 2 tbsp baking soda with 2 quarts of water.  Fill the douche applicator up over and over until you've used it all.  It's supposed to help with the pH.  Something to ask your RE about I think.  I personally couldn't waste any more time so we just opted to do our first IUI last Friday.  That's because it totally bypassed the CM.  We're waiting to see if it works...fingers crossed! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Nope, not on clomid. My cycle was shorter because I lost 12 pounds and it kicked my ovaries back into gear. I don't see an RE and my gyno says never ever ever douche.
  • Well you don't use the douche, you empty that out and use the baking soda solution which is supposed to nutralize the pH in the CM.  It hasn't worked for me yet, so don't take my word on it or any thing! :) 

PS--Congrats on losing 12 pounds...I could use that myself! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"