Oregon Babies

Tell me you fav children's resale store

I'm about to begin shopping for baby and was wondering what your favorite resale stores are in the Portland metro area.  

Re: Tell me you fav children's resale store

• Piccolina for clothing. They have other things, but the selection is random.

Definitely watch for mom-to-mom sales. There are a few every year by different groups. It's kind of the same idea as a church rummage sale - a bunch of families group their stuff in one big location. The best prices are there.

Don't forget about craigslist, too.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The Just Between Friends sale is at the end of April which may be a bad time for you, but it is well worth going. I drag my LOs extra cloths and toys over to the Expo to consign. They are good about weeding out stained and torn stuff so the clothes are a great deal and you do not have to dig through a bin of trashed clothes.

Hoot n Annie is a great one if you are in the SW hills. Take the Twiliger exit off I5 and go up the hill until you get to the top it is a little shop so keep an eye out.

GL 

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the good advice.  I've actually been to Piccolina...they do have some pretty cute clothes!
  • I've been meaning to check out Hoot N Annie...will def be going there now!
  • Piccolina has a good selection and good quality, and they're friendly.  I'll also give an early heads up that the twin group's resale (that's open to the public) is April 8-9 at the Doubletree Lloyd Center - I'll bug you guys more about that as we get closer to the date. :)
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Great!  Thanks for the heads up.  
  • It's a "high end" consignment shop that I really like. So you don't see the same Carters/Old Navy things. It's called Buttons and Bows in Oregon City. Sue, the owner, is a friend of mine and her prices are awesome! I've had many compliments on the things I find for my daughter! :)
  • Baby to Baby in Beaverton off of Canyon is my favorite!! There is also a small shop in NW off of Lombard that is in an old victorian house...sorry, Can't remember the name! There are also several places over in SE / Sellwood area. Sweet Pea is one of them and while its hit or miss, they tend to get some great shoes there!
  • Beezoo Exchange in NW Portland has a great selection og high end clothes and shoes at very reasonable prices. They get their clothes from the neighborhhod mostly so you know it's going to be high end and quality coming from Nob Hill and Forest Heights but the owner are keeping the prices low Yes
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"