Tennessee Babies

Visiting Nashville

Hi girls!  I figured it would be better to ask the locals about things to do than the Travel boards.  I visited Nashville last March while tagging along with my DH who was working a trade show.  I saw a lot of downtown Nashville, which isn't very hopping during the day, although we'll definitely be visiting the bars at night.  I've also been to the Pancake Factory and the Opry Hotel. We're going in a month and staying at the Renaissance downtown. I'll have the rental car for the day and was wondering where I should go for shopping and some lunch.  When I go by myself for lunch, I usually bring a book, order a glass of wine and just take my time.  I'd love to go to a part of town where I might see some country music celebs.  ;-)  Also, do you think its worth it to go to Sambuca one night?  I've heard good things.  Thanks girls!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Visiting Nashville

• I LOVE to go to Green Hills Mall off Hillsboro Pk in Nashville. They have a lot of higher-end stores and a movie theatre. Plus, some nice restaurants in the area. You are VERY likely to see celebs here (I saw Taylor Swift here once...).

Also try "the Gulch." That's where Sambuca is and another local favorite, Cantina Laredo.

If you need anymore ideas, let me know!!

First came love, then came marriage - Oct 31, 09
    Then came a miscarriage March '11
    Then came a baby in the baby carriage May 16, 12

Waiting on our second little peanut!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    VOTE on my Name List
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"