What is this style called? — The Bump
Nurseries and Baby Gear

What is this style called?

   I'm decorating a baby boy's room.   not sure what the style I want is called.  I imagine it being in a cape cod style house or beach bungalow.  Light colors, white furniture, starfish and seashells.  I think it is likely found i East coast beach houses- thoguh I certianly see it i my hometown i South California.  Stripes and cozy fabrics like chenille and pique  Any idea what terms I can use for a search? 

   I already have all white furniture and DH wants to paint some sea life in a background of light blue on the walls with clouds on the ceiling.  I tired goggling cape cod crib bedding but that turned up things with lighthouses and more severe colors-- I want sort of beachy but not Hawaiian or surfer really. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What is this style called?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards