Trouble TTC

Plus size moms!

Lane Bryant has maternity clothes now, but I think they are only available online. Some of it is on clearance, too! I got 2 pairs of pants & a shirt today for under $30!

Re: Plus size moms!

• Fabulous!  Thanks for sharing... i'm starting to really need some clothes.
  • Thanks for sharing.  I'm not ready for maternity clothes yet -- but it's good to know there are some options for bigger girls :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks!!
    With the Canadian dollar being the same as the US,
    I CAN BUY MORE!!!
  • Haven't bought anything from Lane Bryant yet, but I did buy a pair of the GapMaternity Cords the other day. They are soooooooo comfy. Seriously like wearing pjs while I'm at work. I bought the roll panel ones. The best thing too is that their size chart says to wear the same size as before pg so I bought a 20 and they are to big. Their maternity sizes and baby sizes run kind of big so I had return them and get an 18 which made me feel good. WOOHOO!!
  • I'm plus-size too and right now only 8 1/2 weeks and am fine in my current clothes.  I've done some research on clothing because I thought that there wasn't anything out there over a size 14.  I found that the following stores have plus-size online: JCPenny, Lane Bryant, Target (they have some XXL), & Motherhood Maternity.  I'm sure that they are more....we just have to "spread the word".
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"