Trouble TTC

Maternity Shirts...VENT!

Re: Maternity Shirts...VENT!

• imageCollski:-):
    So I'm getting ready this morning, I have my clothes picked out and running actually early for once in my life.  I get dressed and look in the mirror and to my surprise I looked about 8 months pregnant...YIKES..I took a double take.  I asked DH "how does this look" he didnt' even look at me and said "honey you look great"...grrrr.  WHY do shirts tie in the back?? I have boughten two shirts from motherhood, dress shirts that tie in the back and will never wear them now, what a waste of money.  Do they think we are a present that you can wrap in bows??.  I bought them a month ago when I was barely showing thinking "ooh they're cute"  The material has no give and my chest looked supertight, but the rest looked giantic.   Not sure of others experiences but I will never buy a shirt that ties again!
    So I'm getting ready this morning, I have my clothes picked out and running actually early for once in my life.  I get dressed and look in the mirror and to my surprise I looked about 8 months pregnant...YIKES..I took a double take.  I asked DH "how does this look" he didnt' even look at me and said "honey you look great"...grrrr.  WHY do shirts tie in the back?? I have boughten two shirts from motherhood, dress shirts that tie in the back and will never wear them now, what a waste of money.  Do they think we are a present that you can wrap in bows??.  I bought them a month ago when I was barely showing thinking "ooh they're cute"  The material has no give and my chest looked supertight, but the rest looked giantic.   Not sure of others experiences but I will never buy a shirt that ties again!
  • Loading the player...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"