Trouble TTC
Options

what is a bella band?

Re: what is a bella band?

• Options
    A circle of lycra/spandex that you wear over your jeans to keep your pants up.  You can unbutton your pre-pg pants to get more use out of them, you can wear it over maternity jeans to keep them up, you can get back into your pre-pg jeans faster, you can wear it with shorter length shirts and it will look like a camisole.  You can also wear it over your belly if you are nursing and are wearing a shirt that you  have to pull up- you'll still look covered up.  Motherhood has them in black, white and nude for $16.98- they call it the Tummy Sleeve.
  • Options
    I think I may order one this weekend.  On babycenter.com they have them on sale right now.  I love the ones with the lace trim!  Too cute and trindy.  But I am almost 6 weeks along and my pants are so tight.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I suggest you get one!  I'm 33 weeks and still wearing mine.  I wear it with my maternity pants a lot since I feel like I need to wear suspenders sometimes! 
    I love the tip to wear it when I'm breast feeding!  I'll be packing that in my hospital bag and wearing it regularly when I'm out in public!!  Maybe I'll get less stares that I'm predicting I'll get. 
    Lovin' Life: M+D 7/06, T 1/08, B 5/10
    Getting back to it- my diet and exercise blog
    Losing it...Without Losing it
  • Options
    I bought one off of ebay for $7.50 plus shipping...way cheaper than the name brand one. It is a little ebay business so some mommies can work from home. I got it the other day and it is GREAT! Good quality. I would defintely recommend checking out ebay. : )

I wore my jeans to work yesterday without buttoning them and no one knew! : )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"