Trouble TTC

XP: Gap jeans

Do gap maternity jeans run true to normal size? I usually wear a 2-3 and I can still fit into some of my really stretch jeans but I tried on some pants at Motherhood and Sears and the size small still seem big. I want to order some pants but am afraid that they'll be to big. I'm sure I'll grow into them but I want to wear them as soon they arrive and my Gap doesn't carry maternity. TIA!

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: XP: Gap jeans

•   if your normal jeans still fit you could likely get alot more wear out of them if you bought some of the bella bands (they allow you to wear your prepg pants with the butto/zipper udone).  If you really want to buy gap jeas now and the smallest size doesn't fit then you have your answer- you aren't big enough for maternity jeans yet.  You can also use the bella bands to wear maternity jeans that are too big- they hold them up.  If they are too big when they get there you will grow into them- other than that your only shot is trying to find a company that makesa extra small.  GL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i think gap jeans are so espencive ! 80 bux for one pair WOW!
  • Loading the player...
  • I normally wear 0 short/petite regular Gap jeans. I just received my first maternity jeans from them and I ordered 0 short. They fit me pretty well and still have some room to grow into without being too tight. I'll probably order more jeans from them now that I know what size to order. I also ordered a few maternity tops from them, XS. A couple of them are too long so I'm returning those. But the others are ok.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Gap online always have things on sale. It's not worth paying full price, especially maternity clothes.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"