Trouble TTC
Options

Maternity Suits?

Has anyone found a place that has decent maternity suits?  I need at least once since my office is pretty formal.  I just don';t want to spend a ton of money on a suit with such limited wear.  Any thoughts?

Re: Maternity Suits?

• Options
    I bit the bullet and bought one at A Pea in the Pod. I like it, but it was about the same price I'd spend on a regular suit. I'm looking for another one, and not having much luck. I don't really like what I've seen on ebay, either.
  • Options
    I found a lot at consigment shops and most of them looked brand new.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ann Taylor Loft had a cute looking suit - but I only saw one in their store.  I guess they carry more online.  I need some too...
  • Options
    I checked the usual places (Mimi, Pea in A Pod, Babystyle) and had little success.  I finally found a suit jacket and matching pants online through the Japanese Weekend website.  It is the d&a gabardine jacket.  It is cleverly designed with a faux vest panel insert which gives you a few more inches as you grow.  It was also one of the few maternity suit jackets that I found that does not have button detail on the sleeves, which makes for cheaper alteration.  The jacket was cheaper than those available at Mimi or Pea, but the jacket quality isn't the best.  I have no complaints about the pants.  They are very comfy and have an expandable waist.  Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"