Trouble TTC

Great deals at Target today!!

I decided to buy early for next winter when I will be due. I had DD in august so my maternity wardrob consists of mainly summer/warm weather clothes. I figure buying now I will save TONS of money since all the winter stuff is getting clearanced out.

So I got:
1 pair of super cute, real waist jeans
3 or 4 long sleeve tops
2 no-bra shelf cami's (yea!)
1 dress (for $1.75!!!)

for about $40!! I was pretty pleased!!

I'm checking out the Motherhood Maternity outlet and Gap outlet tomorrow - wish me luck!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Great deals at Target today!!

• You gotta love Target, they really know how to clearance price stuff!!  Yay, for you!
  • cool, does target have a good maternity section?
  • Loading the player...
  • Some are better than others, but in general, I think they have pretty cute clothes. Not everything fits me perfectly, but none-the-less, cute. You can get a lot of staple things there: plain jeans/t-'s/shorts/tanks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • i didn't even think to think that far ahead when i was at target last week....i did pick up two knit dresses (black and one with a brown pattern) for work for 20 bucks each and love them...they are stretchy, and have that whole empire waiste-tie behind the back...so they'll fit for quite a while just in case we get pregnant!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"