Trouble TTC

Bella Band or other gift?

My friend just told me she is pregnant and I am really excited for her. I would like to get her something. She complained about her pants being tight so I was thinking a bella band.

What do you ladies think? Do you have one and like it? Should I get her something else.

Re: Bella Band or other gift?

• Oh, she is a size zero...is the bella band going to fit her?
  • Loved my bella band!
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a bella band and I love it but not sure I would like it as a gift. Maybe a GC to a nice maternity shop in your area. Or flowers and a pretty baby blanket. :-)
  • I got a bella band this weekend and i think it's the best thing ever! I can wear my pants now...
  • I just bough 3 for myself.  The longer I can wear my own clothes the better.
  • imagems.c.seattle:
    My friend just told me she is pregnant and I am really excited for her. I would like to get her something. She complained about her pants being tight so I was thinking a bella band.

What do you ladies think? Do you have one and like it? Should I get her something else.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagems.c.seattle:

• imagems.c.seattle:

• imagems.c.seattle:

• imagems.c.seattle:

• imagems.c.seattle:

• imagems.c.seattle:

• imagems.c.seattle:

• imagems.c.seattle:

• imagems.c.seattle:

• imagems.c.seattle:

• imagems.c.seattle:

• imagems.c.seattle:

• imagems.c.seattle:

• imagems.c.seattle:

• imagems.c.seattle:

• imagems.c.seattle:

• imagems.c.seattle:

• imagems.c.seattle:

• imagems.c.seattle:

• imagems.c.seattle:

• imagems.c.seattle:

• imagems.c.seattle:

• imagems.c.seattle:

• imagesmfinallymg:
    Loved my bella band!
  • imagesmfinallymg:
    Loved my bella band!
  • imagesmfinallymg:
    Loved my bella band!
  • imagesmfinallymg:
    Loved my bella band!