TTC after 35

Hey NewMrs07

I am so sorry you got laid off. It totally sucks, doesn't it! How has a job search to find something else been going?

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

Re: Hey NewMrs07

• Hey, thanks for the support :) The job search hasn't been going b/c I took this week off to take care of some personal stuff and then I'm leaving on Sunday for Spain for 2.5 weeks! So I won't be looking til after Oct 20. I hope I'm in the mood by then cause I've had no motivation to send out resumes at all. I guess I need the break to recharge my batteries.

Are you looking now or waiting til after the baby is born?
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • I got laid off in July....I feel like we should form a sort of group or something.  :-
  • Loading the player...
  • Times are totally tough out there :( I have been looking for a new job (Thank goodness I'm not laid off/fired yet) but I haven't been able to find anything in three months :(
  • My DH got laid off last February.  Luckily he got some paying gigs over the Summer and sold some of his paintings so he has enough to last him until next semester but I agree it is tough right now finding a position.  He will be graduate teaching next Spring (one drawing class) which will be nice, but he hopes to find something else to supplement that income.  Graduate teaching does not pay very well but he needs the experience if he is going to teach anywhere else.  He hopes when he gets his MFA next year that he will be able teach some art courses at the local community colleges but with the economy being so bad it does not look promising.  I am hoping & praying this economy starts to get better soon.  
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"