TTC after 35
Options

Today bites!!!

First  - DH and I in a huge fight over meeting with my ex and his current wife last night - regarding my children.  He didn't like that I am a bit pesimistic when it comes to my ex agreeing to "change" for my children.  He says it all the time and only ends up disappointing my children.  Anyway, then DH said some things he shouldn't have said and didn't know how to get out of it so he tried turning it around on me.  Oh no you don't.    Basically - I told the ex and his wife that we would try to work on things but he has to prove himself before I start giving him the benefit of the doubt.  I didn't think that that was so bad.  Just the honest truth and the ex took that better than DH who thought I was being childish. 
Anyway, he was being his stubborn self and slept on the couch.  Sorry but I am not apologizing for doing nothing wrong.  I am not just going to bend over backwards for my ex and kiss his butt. 
Anyway, he's still pissed and leaving for the weekend.  Probably a good thing but he's still trying to make it seem like it's all my fault that he's mad. 

Second thing - my temp shot up this morning from the last two days (had three beers last night) but started spotting.  I am 12dpo and haven't spotted early in months.  So I am guessing that AF will be here next Tuesday right on time if not before. 

I used up all my tests and I am not getting any more.  I am tired of it all. 

It's a wonderful day.  I really hope you ladies are having a better day than me. 

Re: Today bites!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"