South Jersey Babies

Obgyn in monmouth/ocean county?

I am not completely comfortable with my current doctor and am thinking of switching. I have heard good things about Jersey Shore Medical Center and am looking for a doctor who delivers there.  Does anyone have any reccomendations?  I have heard of Monmouth County Associates and Dr. Narinder Thind...does anyone have any input on either of these practices?  Thanks so much for your help!!!

Re: Obgyn in monmouth/ocean county?

• I see Dr. Dana Jacoby in Tinton Falls.  He's great, we have never had a problem there, everyone is always friendly and warm, everyone in the office knows you by name.  It is a private practice so it has a very one on one personal feel.  www.drdanajacoby.com is his website if you want to check it out.  He delivers at Riverview and JSMC, we chose Riverview, but Jersey Shore is really nice too, both are Meridian hospitals. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I see Patty Madden and Dr. Leisa O'Flynn at Women's Health Care of Mullica Hill. The wait times can be ridiculous, but I would do it 10 times over for the comfort and satisfaction I had with my birth experience.

ETA: I meant to post this above!  But I delivered in Elmer, so I'm not sure how bad a drive that is for you. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I see Dr. Penney in Shrewsbury...They have 5 drs in the practice. I love them! He delivered my ds and will be delivering #3. They also handle some high risk too. Which is nice. Since they can do a quick u/s in the office if you feel something is wrong. And the office is right off rt35 right before red bank. The whole staff is great!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageluvtinyhands:
    I see Dr. Penney in Shrewsbury...They have 5 drs in the practice. I love them! He delivered my ds and will be delivering #3. They also handle some high risk too. Which is nice. Since they can do a quick u/s in the office if you feel something is wrong. And the office is right off rt35 right before red bank. The whole staff is great!

I second this office, but I see Dr. Wohlstadter primarily.  They don't deliver at JS though.  Dr. Jocoby is my sisters' doctor and they both have been happy and have 5 kids between them. =)

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Every night I prayed for you. Then when you were in my belly, I prayed harder. Now that you're in my arms, I pray even harder.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"