Missouri Babies

preschool and part time daycare brookside/plaza area

Does anyone have any good info. on part time day care providers or preschools in the plaza/brookside area? These are my first babies (twins) and I have no idea where to send them. I'm looking for a place that would help teach them and not just be a babysitter and am also looking for something more part time, rather than 5 days a week.

Any info. would be greatly appreciated! 

Re: preschool and part time daycare brookside/plaza area

• Most child care centers do not accept part time care for infants or children until they are 2 yrs old. Something to consider, we did this when I was working and my girls only needed part time care, hire a nanny of sorts. We only needed someone three days a week for roughly 5 hours a day, so a total of 5 hours. I did not like paying more then my mortgage to send them to daycare when we didn't need it full time. We ended up finding someone who was willing to work with out hours, were great with our girls and we paid them hourly. We ended up saving so much money in child care costs. Plus, we ended up saving a ton in copays because my girls were always getting sick when in daycare and since they were now staying home they hardly got sick. We found our old nanny on care.com
    M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"