If your LO is in a twin/queen bed... — The Bump
North Dakota Babies

If your LO is in a twin/queen bed...

What size blanket is on the bed?

We are getting ready to move Lil Miss to a twin bed.  Obviously, I'll use twin sheets. But I'm wondering if a twin blanket would be too big/ heavy for her.  What are you using for your LO?

Re: If your LO is in a twin/queen bed...

• We have the Ikea Minnen bed for Soph. It converts from 2 different toddler sizes to a twin. Right now it's in the middle stage, so not quite a twin. BUT it has twin sized bedding on it, Sophia sleeps (when she actually sleeps in her own bed) on top of her bedding with just one of those fleece kids blankets over her. She doesn't like a lot of blankets on her, she kicks them all off. So, it works.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker ashley jordan est. 06.07.08 | siesta key, fl
  • We use a Pottery Barn twin quilt. It is a little big for him but I like it so we're keeping it!
    Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie DS: Born 2007 TTC #2- Diagnosed with secondary infertility, after 18 months and failed IUIs, we achieved success with IVF #1 DD: Born 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards