Cloth Diapering

thing 2 is up on Bouncing Babies

bouncingbabies.ca
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: thing 2 is up on Bouncing Babies

• I just saw leapfrog.  LOVE it!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Just checked out with my Leap FRog. Yay!
  • Loading the player...
  • I have that Dr. Suess fabric.  I got it from Walmart.  :oD
  • I'm not familiar with that site.  Theres a goodnight on there which I need to try in hopes of getting rid of some of fluff before he's in sposies at night.  That's not reserved is it?
  • So sad.  I can't by anything for a few more weeks :(  I really want the Dr. Seuss

BabyFetus Ticker
    DS1: 10/2005 DS2: 01/2007 DS3: 09/2010
  • no the goodnights are not reserved.
  • imagepixy_stix:
    I have that Dr. Suess fabric.  I got it from Walmart.  :oD

Ahem, Pixy, that is a super duper extra exclusive custom diaper from the GoodMama herself.  Until every other WAHM starts making them in that print.

I might force myself to go to Walmart to buy it and make one.  Then I'll list it on spots.  VHTH, of course.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Check out this Bumpie Business List .

• Soooo tempting, but I got into trouble for my last one :(  Unless my LO turns into a heavy wetter, I'm guessing there will not be any "$40 diapers" (DH words) in this house.  He's no fun.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagekissntell:

imagepixy_stix:

Ahem, Pixy, that is a super duper extra exclusive custom diaper from the GoodMama herself.  Until every other WAHM starts making them in that print.

I might force myself to go to Walmart to buy it and make one.  Then I'll list it on spots.  VHTH, of course.

hahaha. I may have to go to walmart and get some of that fabric just because. I don't think its cute, but I am not a fan of cartoon characters on stuff.

• I don't get the hype over the fabric.  I think it's okay but that's about it.

I did finally get a goodnight.  yes!

• imagekissntell:

imagepixy_stix:

bwahahah!

To be fair, I bought the fabric a couple of years ago.  I was going to make a Dr. Seuss quilt that never came to be.  I have several yardages of different prints that I'll sell for 1 meeelion  dollahs.

• imagepixy_stix:
    imagekissntell:

imagepixy_stix:

bwahahah!

To be fair, I bought the fabric a couple of years ago.  I was going to make a Dr. Seuss quilt that never came to be.  I have several yardages of different prints that I'll sell for 1 meeelion  dollahs.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Check out this Bumpie Business List .

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"