Born Free or Dr. Browns??? — The Bump
Success after IF

Born Free or Dr. Browns???

What are you guys opinions?? Not sure which one to register for?? I am also going to BF if that matters. Thanks

Re: Born Free or Dr. Browns???

• I registered for the Dr. Brown's since they are good for colic and gas.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

After 21 cycles, and severe MFI, we finally did it with IVF #1 w/ICSI! Nico arrived 12/3/08!!!
    TTC for #2: IVF w/ICSI #2-4/17/10-BFN; IVF w/ICSI #3; 7/4/10-BFP!!! Beta #1- 96; Beta #2-528; Beta #3- 7371; 6w,5d-blited ovum=D&C :(
    IUI #2 1/10/11-BFN; IUI #3 2/18/11-BFN
    IVF #4 w/ICSI & PICSI ER 5/13/11, ET 5/1/118-BFP!! Natalee arrived on 1/23/12!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Blog: Miracles Can Happen
    Parenthood Blog: The Adventures of Nico & Natalee
  • just register for one starter pack- b/c you never know what bottle your DC will like.

Almost all of the bottles are bpa free now- which is nice.  I just traded in my old Avents and got the new BPA free Mam bottles- for our hopeful 2nd child.

• Loading the player...
  • we use Dr. Brown...
  • We use MAM brand. THey are at BRU, and are BPA free
  • Born Free!!! I hate Dr Browns, they leak like crazy. As a nanny I never had a kid who really liked them. Born Free on the other hand have nipples that actually look like real nipples and thus make switching from breast feeding to bottle easier.
  • We use the Born Free and they've worked great for my boys.  I liked that the nipple was more like the breast so it made it easier to nurse and pump/bottle feed without any nipple confusion.
  • We have some of both.  Right now, she prefers the Dr. Brown's.  But both are nice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards