Papa Update — The Bump
North Dakota Babies

Papa Update

Things seem to be looking up.  Yesterday he finally started responding to questions and talking again.  He still doesn't know who people are but he did tell my grandma that he loved her when she was leaving for the night.  He is eating and drinking again. 

My aunt was asking him if he knew who she was and he said, "who am I?"  So that is kind of concerning. 

There was vast improvement from yesterday morning to last night so hopefully we will continue seeing improvement today.

Thanks for all the well wishes and good thoughts ladies.

Re: Papa Update

• Thanks for the update.  I was wondering how he was making out.  I hope that he contiues to improve and they find out what is wrong.  Continued T&P.
    A & T Since 2009 Parents of A born July 2010
  • I hope he continues to improve!
  • I've been thinking about you and Papa a lot...thanks for the update and I will continue to send vibes!
  • I hope he continues to improve!
  • he's in our continued thoughts & prayers.

K+S 9.18.9 | DD #1 age 2 | PG # 5 EDD 9.17.12

• I've been praying for him and I'm glad things are getting better. I really hope he keeps improving in the next few days. Keep us posted.
    image   image
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ashley, I'm so glad there are improvements to report.  Still thinking of you all!!
    Katy and Brett ~ Runaway Bay, Jamaica ~ October 4, 2008

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • glad things are looking a little better!   Lots more t&p to him!
  • he's in our continued thoughts & prayers.

K+S 9.18.9 | DD #1 age 2 | PG # 5 EDD 9.17.12

• image CanadianBride84:
    Thanks for the update.  I was wondering how he was making out.  I hope that he contiues to improve and they find out what is wrong.  Continued T&P.

This exactly!!

• I'm just catching up on everything. That's great that things are starting to look up. Sending lots of T&P for your family.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker ashley jordan est. 06.07.08 | siesta key, fl
  • Hope he continues to make progress! Hang in there.

• So glad to hear he's doing better.  Sending him more vibes for a full speedy recovery.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards