Baby Showers

Venues for BABY SHOWER on Long Island?

I am looking to host a baby shower in Long Island, NY, and need some suggestions for venues. Idealy, we need a private room (or I guess a small restaurant where we can book the whole thing) to seat about 60, lots of light, and preferably no columns running through the room (I hear they can block views). I was looking at The Gatsby in Islip, Glen Cove Mansion, or Woodlands at Woodbury. Please advise if you have any feedback on these places, or can recommend something else. I greatly appreciate the help!

Re: Venues for BABY SHOWER on Long Island?

• You might want to post this on your local board as well.  This board is pretty slow and rather sparsely populated.
  • Hi

Not sure if you found a place yet, I'm new to the boards and just noticed your post.  If you are near Lynbrook their is a beautiful restaurant with delicious food named the Broadway Beanery, they do private parties during the day, it would be a perfect place for a shower!

Also, Russo's on the Bay which is in Queens on Cross Bay Blvd does an awesome job and has amazing service and food!  They have a great brunch menu which is nice for showers and also a great lunch menu!  They give you so much food!  I had my son's first birthday their and we were completely thrilled with everything!

Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"