Baby Showers

Baby Shower Favors

I am assisting with a shower - I have never even been to one before!! I would like some ideas for favors! Thanks.

Re: Baby Shower Favors

• I have seen chocolate bars with "Heresheis" or "Hereheis" on the wrapper customized.  I thought it was very cute.  And my DD thought it was an awesome favor...she ate the whole thing!
  • I am doing Rice Krispie Treats-Just wrap them up and tie them with a ribbon, everyone loves favors you can eat!
  • Loading the player...
  • For SIL, I filled little baby bottles (the favor type) with nerds candy. They are very colorful, cheap, and eatible! Also, I made cookies on sticks that everyone got to take home with them. They were pretty good hits. Definitly stick with food! Everyone loves the favors they can eat!
  • I wanted to do the favors for my shower, so I bought 2" square embossed favor boxes in chocolate brown, and ordered custom brown & pink damask-looking labels that said, "With thanks & love, the ------s" .

My mom and I got Jelly Belly jelly beans, filled the favor boxes with them, tied a pink ribbon around the box and sealed it w/the sticker. They look awesome, if I do say so myself, and were not that expensive.

And ditto PP, everyone loves edible favors!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"