Houston Babies

Selling some baby stuff I don't need/haven't used

Hi girls, I've got a couple of things that I didn't use with Charlotte and would love to sell to someone who will use them! I have a cute swaddler from suzycreamcheese.com that I ordered and never once used because Char weaned herself off swaddling. It's pink with little horses on it, and it's a large size (for babies 10 pounds and up). It's got split legs so it looks like a swaddler on top and a pair of pants on bottom - great for use with a carseat, swing, etc. We had a small one that I used ALL THE TIME when she was swaddled to get her to sleep in the carseat and swing. It's awesome. The other thing I'm selling is my Hotsling that I bought and never used because I didn't like it personally. It's a size 3 (you'll need to check the website for sizing), and I have the instructional DVD to go along with it. It's hot pink on the outside and light pink on the inside. Email me at [email protected] if you're interested!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Selling some baby stuff I don't need/haven't used

• Oh, and this is kind of random, but I also have the cover to the travel My Brest Friend. The inside blow up piece got a hole in it and died, so I just have the cover....maybe not very useful, but I'll try! It's blue with yellow and green polka dot/circle type things. Also, I'm likely going to be selling my Chicco umbrella stroller. It's in great condition and is a really bright blue. I would rather get a jogging stroller and am buying one from someone else, so as long as I am still getting the stroller from my other friend, I'll sell my Chicco. I'm happy to send pictures of this stuff to anyone interested.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"