Florida Babies

Expecting mothers in north pinellas county?

Hoping to connect with expecting mothers in the northern pinellas county area. I am 20 weeks pregnant and think it would be great to meet some local momma's!!! Is there a local group established? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket

Re: Expecting mothers in north pinellas county?

• I don't know were you are but I am from Tarpon and am now living in Port Richey.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm in Tarpon springs...... scheduled c/s on 1/21/2011......Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • AWE congrats you get to meet your LO soon!!
  • imagemommyof41978:
    I'm in Tarpon springs...... scheduled c/s on 1/21/2011......Smile

Wow! You must be so excited!! I've got another 4.5 months to go. Congrats

• imagethomas2013:
    I don't know were you are but I am from Tarpon and am now living in Port Richey.

Your probably just a little farther north of me. I live in Holiday just north of Tarpon Springs. I am also a full time student (I also work full time). Im finishing my bachelors of Business Administration at SPC. Good to meet you!

• It's nice to meet you both.......  My c/s is fast approaching and im starting to get nervous.  I mean as far as the c/s goes i know what to expect because i have had 3 priors but major abdominal surgery no matter how many times you've done is a scary thing!

• imageKimL84:

imagethomas2013:
    I don't know were you are but I am from Tarpon and am now living in Port Richey.

Your probably just a little farther north of me. I live in Holiday just north of Tarpon Springs. I am also a full time student (I also work full time). Im finishing my bachelors of Business Administration at SPC. Good to meet you!

I use to live in Holiday about a year ago. HAHA I am also a full-time student at SPC; not currently working right now. I use to work full-time and go to school full-time so I know how stressfull that can be. I am also going to school for Business but I have to transfer soon :( Your due date is 2 days after my birthday, I have to wait till June to meet my LO. Nice meeting you as well! What hospital are you delivering at?

• imagemommyof41978:

It's nice to meet you both.......  My c/s is fast approaching and im starting to get nervous.  I mean as far as the c/s goes i know what to expect because i have had 3 priors but major abdominal surgery no matter how many times you've done is a scary thing!

Nice meeting you too. I wish you the best with your C/S I had one with my first. I'm not as nervous for the C/S as I am for the spinal block.

• I live in Palm Harbor and am 9 weeks pregnant with twins.
  • imageNicksfiancee:
    I live in Palm Harbor and am 9 weeks pregnant with twins.

WOW twins exciting! Congrats and I hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months!

• imageNicksfiancee:
    I live in Palm Harbor and am 9 weeks pregnant with twins.

Wow I can not imagine. You must be so excited. Twins share such a special bond. Good to meet you!!

• imagethomas2013:
    imageKimL84:

imagethomas2013:

I use to live in Holiday about a year ago. HAHA I am also a full-time student at SPC; not currently working right now. I use to work full-time and go to school full-time so I know how stressfull that can be. I am also going to school for Business but I have to transfer soon :( Your due date is 2 days after my birthday, I have to wait till June to meet my LO. Nice meeting you as well! What hospital are you delivering at?

Lol small world! I am delivering at Mease Countryside in Clearwater. Helen Ellis was my only other option and I don't care for the facilities. How about you?

• imageKimL84:
    imagethomas2013:
    imageKimL84:

imagethomas2013:

Lol small world! I am delivering at Mease Countryside in Clearwater. Helen Ellis was my only other option and I don't care for the facilities. How about you?

I am also delivering at Mease Countryside. I had my first there and LOVE their facilities; amazing hospital. I wouldn't go to Hellen Ellis if I had to deliver at home LOL. I go to Dr. Goldman, Williams, and Watson. Where do you go?

• I live right on the border of Dunedin and Palm Harbor and am 8 weeks :)
  • OMG! We have the same OBGYN LOL. That is hilarious. How far along are you? We should be labor buddies.

• imageKimL84:

OMG! We have the same OBGYN LOL. That is hilarious. How far along are you? We should be labor buddies.

Nevermind I see it in your post... 16 weeks. Im not too far ahead, only 21 weeks.

• Thats funny! Yeah I am almost 17 weeks, so you are about 5 weeks ahead of me. I am having a c-section so I will have mine prob a week early. Do you know what your having yet? I find out on the 25. I was trying to add you as a friend but I couldn't fin it. If  you want and have a facebook; you can look for me Jessyka Guthrie.
  • 6 days mommyof4178!!! I am so excited for you and wish you and your family the best!! You have to keep us posted after LO arrives.

• imagestephmarie83:
    I live right on the border of Dunedin and Palm Harbor and am 8 weeks :)

CONGRATS! I hope you have a H&H 9 months and an easy first tri.

• imagestephmarie83:
    I live right on the border of Dunedin and Palm Harbor and am 8 weeks :)

Hi! Good to meet you. How's the first trimester going

• imagemommyof41978:

It's nice to meet you both.......  My c/s is fast approaching and im starting to get nervous.  I mean as far as the c/s goes i know what to expect because i have had 3 priors but major abdominal surgery no matter how many times you've done is a scary thing!

Only 6 days till you get to meet the LO!! Yay

• imagethomas2013:
    Thats funny! Yeah I am almost 17 weeks, so you are about 5 weeks ahead of me. I am having a c-section so I will have mine prob a week early. Do you know what your having yet? I find out on the 25. I was trying to add you as a friend but I couldn't fin it. If  you want and have a facebook; you can look for me Jessyka Guthrie.

Ok i'll friend request you! It's a boy:) We're naming him Mason.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"