New York Babies
Options

Please recommend ob-gyn in Brooklyn

I've had a couple of not such great experiences with my last couple of ob-gyns.  Right now I'm going through miscarring an ectopic pregnancy, and I'm not impressed with the the doctor I'm seeing right now.  He's a very nice guy, but I feel like I'm doubting his competency.
Please recommend a good and competent ob-gyn in Brooklyn.  Also, please let me know what hospital they're delivering at, if you know.
TIA
I married my best friend 6/24/07. Started TTC. Ectopic pregnancy found at 6 wks 5 d.(methotrexate shot on 11/21/07). 1st IUI (natural/August '09) - bfn; 2nd IUI (w/ gonal-f) - bfn 3rd IUI (w/ gonal-f) - bfn 4th IUI - cancelled due to too many follicles Laparoscopy 1/10 - endo found 5th IUI (w/ follistism) - bfn 6th IUI (w/ follistism) - bfn Taking a break b/f starting ivf June - IVF - failed December - IFV#2 - failed Trying naturally again for now

Re: Please recommend ob-gyn in Brooklyn

• Options
    What neighborhood are you looking for?  And do you have any idea which hospital you would prefer, or which hospital your insurance would cover?
  • Options
    Bay Ridge, Park Slope..affiliated with MAimo or Methodist.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dr. Kliot is really good. He is affiliated with Maimonides and New York Methodist. He has an office in Boro Park and another one in East Flatbush. I should mention that he also has midwives that work with him. I've had no complaints with him thus far. If you're interested the number is 718-693-1011. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"