Detroit Babies

Pediatrician recs for Farm. Hills/Novi area??

Recommend your pediatrician (if you like them!) if you're in the Farm. Hills/Novi/Livonia area.  We've moved out this way and I need to find a new pediatrician for the kids.

Re: Pediatrician recs for Farm. Hills/Novi area??

• We love Providence Park pediatics in Novi.

We moved here aboght 5 yrs ago and went through 2 other offices before we found Providence park Peds.

We couldn't be happier with them

We usually see Dr. Attisha or Dr. Newcombe.

I have also seen Dr.  Patenaude and Segaloff and liked them both  and my girlfriend sees Dr. Parikh and loves her!

https://www.stjohndoctors.org/parkpeds/

They have great hours, are very thorough, nice.

• We also use Providence Park Peds and really like them. Dr. Segaloff is DD's primary doc but we've seen several others when she was sick. Don't have a complaint about any of them and the nurses on the advice line are great.

6 year old daughter

Fraternal boys born on May 11, 2013 at 36 weeks 4 days

• Loading the player...
  • Dr. Seagloff is the best.  Reminds me of the Dr that I had when I was a kid.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I recently moved, but I saw Dr. Daniel Rosenberg of Novi Internal Medicine & Pediatrics, he was my internist w/a specialty in peds.  I really liked their office, they may have another doc iwho is stricly peds.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I know I"m late, but I love Pediatric Care Corner in W. Bloomfield (Pontiac Trail & Haggerty).  I drive from Northville and it's worth it!  They were recommended by 2 gals at my church.  I've seen 3 of the 4 doctors their and DH likes them as well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"