Orange County Babies
Options

Sorry to ask again...OB's in/near HB

But I cannot find my list of recs from a previous post. I'm looking for an OB/GYN in or near HB.  I'd love one that delivers at Hoag but am not opposed to others. (Is it bad to want to deliver there again and to pick my doc based on that?)  I was with Korber (Greater Newport Physicians).  Heard that Ricci out of that office is good. And Christina Lee.  Could you tell me what do you like about your OB/GYN? Where you delivered?

I appreciate other recs and PROMISE I will save these somewhere sacred this time!  THANK YOU!

Re: Sorry to ask again...OB's in/near HB

• Options
    I'm using Ricci out of the HB office (which I like better than the Newport office).
  • Options
    My Dr is in Fountain Valley but not too far from HB.  Dr. Moniak 714-540-2229.  I absolutely love him!  I was going to Dr. Korber (although I've heard she doesn't do OB anymore) but I hated her.  So she put a sour taste in my mouth for that office.  However 2 of my friends go to Dr. Ricci and have been happy with her!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Also, I don't think it's bad that you are picking based on where you want to deliver.  LOL  I did the same thing!!!
  • Options
    I'm seeing Dr Ricci in HB. I haven't met her yet, just the nurse practitioner, but so far I've been pleased with the office. She delivers at Hoag.
  • Options
    Dr Masserman is my dr. He's great. I picked him because he's an older dr with a ton of experience. Works out of Fountain Valley hospital for deliveries. ANd his office is right near the hospital.
  • Options

My OB is Dr. Christina Lee. I love her. I've been with her for a few years not just using her as my gyno after Dr. Pennington retired out of the same office as Korber and Ricci. Both my husband and I really like Dr. Lee. It was really important to me that he felt comfortable with her so that he can ask his own questions when he's with me. And also divulge info that I forget or "forget" to tell her at our appts. ha ha.

I think any of the Dr's out of the Greater Newport Group are great. And they all deliver at Hoag, which is so nice.

I agree though that their HB office is way nicer than their NB office. It's just nice that their NB office is closer to my work and right across the street from Hoag.

• Options
    Thank you all for your recommendations:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"