Pittsburgh Babies
Options

baby shower venues in south hills?

Anyone have any suggestions?  They'll probably will only be 40 or so guests. My mom would like to rent out a banquet area of a restaurant or something like that.  What about Morning Glory?  If anyone ever used that, how much was it total?  I see you have to pay like $400 to use the venue and then separate for use of their caterer.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: baby shower venues in south hills?

• Options
    Sorry i dont have infor on Morning Glory but my suggestion is you try Hotels near your area. they are not usually expensive and they are flexible with time. Good luck
  • Options

My mom threw my shower at Knights of Columbus in W. Mifflin (a friend of hers had an affiliation there). Rental fee was inexpensive ($50), and you could bring your own food/caterer. She also looked into the local VFWs, which weren't too pricey. They were about $100 for the venue, and then $1 per beverage. The downside was that you were required to use their beverages, so that cost can certainly add up.

Hope that helps! Best of luck!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Depends where you live?  The Mt. Lebanon Rec Center has space.  What about Peter's Place in Bridgeville or The Living Room, whose new name I can't remember by the Uncommon Market. 
  • Options

After seeing the Atria's Restaurant and Tavern in Mt. Lebanon's party room upstairs with all glass doors and windows looking so bright and beautiful I am sold Wink

• Options
    There is also Amici's on Rt. 51.  I am going to a bridal shower there in a few months so I can check it out for myself too.  Also, depending on where you live in the South Hills, Michael's in Baldwin on Churchview is nice and they have really good food.  Please, let me know what you find!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"