Maryland Babies

Lamaz and prenatal classes

I am taking them at Howard County General Hospital.  I think most take them at the hospital they are planning on deliverying and some doctors offer some classes.  My hospital does offer a class for first trimesters/early pregnancy, but most classes like labor and delivery, infant care, breastfeeding and CPR for infants are more so meant for late second trimester to third trimester. Your OB should give you some information packets on classes in an early visit, if not I would just ask.  Hope that helps:)

Re: Lamaz and prenatal classes

• I took mine (with my first) at Ft. Meade and after having two kids now and looking back at what I learned I really feel it wasnt worth the time.  But I guess as a first time mom it makes you feel better having done the class.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We took ours through the JCC and Jewish Federation of Baltimore.  If you are interested I can give you more information.
  • Loading the player...
  • We did ours at GMBC. It was nice. There were 2 different options. We could either do the class (1 night a week/4 weeks) or do a weekend course.

Carin

• I am signing up for Lamazel tov w/ the jewish family services in pikesville. Classes start on the 7th on jan and they run until the 11th of feb.  5am starting to feel fat!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"