Happy New Year 2011!!! — The Bump
North Dakota Babies

Happy New Year 2011!!!

How was everyone's New Years? Ours was very nice and quiet...for the first time the three of us just stayed home...DH made home-made pizza and I put some appetizers in the oven....and waited till midnight...I almost didn't make it lol

What did everyone else do?

Re: Happy New Year 2011!!!

• We got carry-out sushi, a movie & wine :-) He didn't make it through the movie, & I only made it till 11 (I saw NYC at their midnight at least). Word to the wise- "The Other Guys" with Will Farrell & Mark Walburg is HORRIBLE!
  • Happy New Year! We stayed in. We were supposed to go to a family friendly party at a friend's house, but Reese has been sick with an ear infection & possibly bronchitis this week, so we stayed home. We made steaks & lobster on the grill. We made it until 12, & just as we were going to bed, Reese woke up...& didn't go back to sleep until 1:30! So we were up much later than intended!
  • Our Sunday School class and friends from church normally get together at MIL's house, but that wasn't the case this year with Kari being born this week. A few couples got together though, and the girls came to my house for a little while and Josh went to hang out with the guys to play Rook. Then, Josh came home at 9:30 and we were in bed by 11. Kari sleeps great, so we were just glad to be home.

• I had a small family gtg at my house. Josh had to stand watch yesterday.
  • We stayed in, made steaks and watched The Town (good movie!).  I didn't think I was going to make it to 12, but I did!  I have a cold so didn't feel like going out at all- snuggling on the couch was a much better idea.  Happy New Year!
  • We stayed in as well. DH and I just watched some football and made our spicy tortellini pasta. We celebrated with the east coast and were in bed by 10:30. Here's hoping 2011 is a great year!
  • Happy New Years ladies! We went to a friends house with 5 other couples and made a ton of food and hung out. Wishing everyone an amazing 2011!
    Lisa & Christian ~ 4/18/09 ~ Sandals Negril, Jamaica

Married Bio w/ For Sale!

Planning bio with the Sandals/Beaches brides list

My Travel Blog

[url=http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thenest.com/tickers/tt160c4c.aspx[/img][/url]
  • We also had takeout sushi and sake.  We watched Minute to Win it the game show.  And I was so tired from this damn cold and worrying about papa that I passed out on the couch at 10.  And was in bed at 11.  But when the fireworks started going off, I brought the dogs outside and watched them so their barking wouldn't wake the baby.  Plan worked and we got to watch the fireworks.  It was nice.
  • We had my sister, her husband, and 2 of their 3 kids over.  We made dinner, played games, and the boys watched basketball.  We barely made it to midnight though! 
  • We took a trip to the beach with Landon, stayed in our friend's condo...we went out to eat for dinner, played some games and fell asleep!
    Photobucket AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards