Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Fireworks should be banned . . .

Sooo, I'm being a NYE bum this year and went to bed at 10 because, well hell, I'm exhausted and don't care to go to my next door neighbors party (I adore them, just not in the mood). So what happens at midnight??? My other lovely neighbors just set off a crap ton of fireworks, causing my dog to bark like he's being murdered, causing my LO to start shrieking her little head off - and as I'm dealing with getting the dog to shut up while trying to calm LO down and put her back to sleep, I begin wondering why the heck DH is not helping, because, you know, the dead could hear what was going on in my house - oh yeah, turns out he decided to go next door when I crashed - and apparently doesn't have his phone on Angry
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Fireworks should be banned . . .

• Oh dramatic...IDK about "BANNED" its the NEW YEAR, 1 day it will be OKAY. Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DSC04873-1 AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Nope, I agree...ban them.  We have a 17 year old with divorced parents that let him get away with murder living next door to us, so of course he threw a party for all of his deliquent friends last night.  So we got to deal with drunken teenagers for 3 hours as well as fireworks. Ugh, I feel your pain.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Allergic to soy, oat, egg, peanuts, and tree nuts
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes its NYE but fireworks SUCK. I hate them. I do no think there is any point to someone setting of four flipping fireworks to prove that the new year has arrived. We all know.
  • I guess  you all must really hate the 4th of July!
    DSC04873-1 AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"