Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Happy NY! And a question about poop!

I asked this a few days ago, but I only got a partial response.  DD has had light tan poop since we started her on milk.  Sorry, TMI, but I can see the veggies in it but other than that it's pretty tan and solid (not too hard).  Sometimes she grunts when she goes, and we have had her on water/prune juice every so often when it seems necessary to keep it moving.  Anyway, she seems to love milk otherwise.  I am still feeding her 3 meals a day with a snack in between (a lot of the food is light colored).  Today though, I noticed her belly seemed a bit distended.  I tried to call the pedi, but of course they were closed today.  Should I be concerned?  I look it up on the internet, and I get stuff like "no bile".  What do you think?  Thanks in advance!  I will be calling the doc as soon as they open just in case.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Happy NY! And a question about poop!

• When DD first started whole milk her poop was tan as well. It eventually went back to brown. I think the only poop colors to be concerned with are black or white.
  • Thank you, and you have an adorable DD!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageGem17:
    Thank you, and you have an adorable DD!!!
    Thank you!! Your family picture is beautiful - everyone looks so happy! :)
  • I think it's pretty normal.  My DS seems to alternate between a day of constipation/tan poop and then a day of crazy huge loose poops.  It's super fun!  Stick out tongue We're doing half of his bottles as whole milk at this point so all milk should be an adventure. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"