2nd Trimester

Happppy New Years Bishes.

So i know some of you gals wernt going to drink tonight. Well all I have to say to you is LAME. One glass wont kill you, or hurt your bbay. You'll both live.

Have a happy new years, sober ladies. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Happppy New Years Bishes.

• I have never had a taste of alcohol in my life. But Happy News Years back at you.
    Mom of 3 (Ginny 4 yrs old), (Miles 2 yrs old), and (Mason due June 15th) 
  • imagelrachelle80:
    Are you drunk already?

lol

Photobucket
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Natural mc @ 8 wks in Nov. '07, dd born 4/23/11, natural mc @ 6 wks in April '12, bfp 6/11/12...praying for a sticky baby!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageweezieee:

imagelrachelle80:
    Are you drunk already?

lol

Indifferent 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagelrachelle80:
    Are you drunk already?

That's what I was going to say. 

♥ mm/c 2/6/2010 ♥ lydia 4/28/2011 ♥ c/p 10/25/2011 ♥ edd 2/23/2012
  • This chick is wasted!
    BFP 11/09...M/C 1/27/10...TTCAL 3/2010...IUI #1 9/2010 = BFN IUI #2 10/29/2010 = TWINS! EDD 7/25/2010 C-SECTION 7/7/11 at 37.5wks due to severe pre-eclampsia. Liliana born 6lb7oz and Anthony born 5lb4oz Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagelrachelle80:
    Are you drunk already?

That's exactly what I was thinking.  It sounds like the OP has had way more than one glass.  

This will be my first sober New Year's since in almost 15 years and I'm ok with it, but I'm bored as hell.  Honestly, though, I don't even know if I will stay awake until midnight.  I'm pretty tired.  (I'm on the west coast, so it's 10pm here.)  Going out didn't sound like much fun since I would have just ended up being the DD. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wow, just wow. Sounds like someone's a bit bitter about the fact that she's been pregnant for so long! It's pretty sad when you need alcohol to enjoy New Years, just saying.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Let's face it, ladies. Pretty sure Ashley drinks a lot. Funny because she gets awfully high and mighty about things for someone who couldn't keep it in her pants for at least 6 weeks.
  • I'm pretty sure that alcohol exposure can do something to your baby. Most doctors don't have an issue after a certain times. Not sure I would be drinking at 19 weeks.
  • imageAshleygoo:

So i know some of you gals wernt going to drink tonight. Well all I have to say to you is LAME. One glass wont kill you, or hurt your bbay. You'll both live.

Klassy..

Sad thing I never drank thru my whole pregnancy, I followed doctors orders and did everything by the book, yet you will be the one who takes home your baby.

• Ashley you are such a skank.

ETA: A drunken skank. 

• Thank you for the New Years wishes, I think?  I don't know what kind of sentiment "Happy New Years, you are lame" is, but right back at ya! 

I will have a glass of champagne, but I certainly won't be drunk "bumping", lol.

Stephanie Hsu
  • Mom of the year.

Wow. 

BFP 7/31/10 m/c 8/16/10
    BFP 10/25/10 Brynn Helen born 7/7/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • From Ft Bragg, another one making us Mil spouses look great...I hope you learn the difference between is and are before your baby arrives.
    Big Sisters 2/10 & 12/11
    Little Brother 3/1/18
  • imageAutumnLeavesFall:
    imageAshleygoo:

Klassy..

Sad thing I never drank thru my whole pregnancy, I followed doctors orders and did everything by the book, yet you will be the one who takes home your baby.

THIS! OP your an asshat.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageAuntieEF:
    Let's face it, ladies. Pretty sure Ashley drinks a lot. Funny because she gets awfully high and mighty about things for someone who couldn't keep it in her pants for at least 6 weeks.

LOL

And really, I don't drink at all. I don't like the taste. I live on a wine trail, trust me I have tried. I have nothing against people drinking a little wine or maybe beer in pregnancy, but getting wasted...really? 

• imageAutumnLeavesFall:
    imageAshleygoo:

Klassy..

Isn't life mother effing grand like that.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • You're drunk off the recommended one glass? I'm hoping you're a light weight and not just drinking like it's nothing. Ick! Trash.
  • You make me sad.

ETA: ......and pissed off. 

Forever missing Baby Z #3 ~ Natural m/c 4.12.2010 at 11w2d
    *So proud and so lucky to be the mommy of two beautiful little girls
    and one handsome little man*
    RJ~5.17.2005~born @ 37w due to IUGR~4lbs 15ozs
    Al~4.5.2008~born big and healthy @ 38w~7lbs 9.5ozs
    Lil man~5.20.2011~born big and healthy @ 39w (after one he!! of a pregnancy)~8lbs 1oz
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I call MUD; someone clearly wants some negative attention.  If this chick is serious, someone needs to take her babies away and give them to someone with some common sense!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #1 5/30/07 M/C 8/26/10 at around 6 weeks BFP #2 10/16/10
  • Wow... real Klassy. Confused I don't drink when I'm not pregnant, so I won't be starting now. My life isn't as lame as you might think...
    I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • imageGalena99:

I call MUD; someone clearly wants some negative attention.  If this chick is serious, someone needs to take her babies away and give them to someone with some common sense!

Yes

her little team of "bishes" was over on 1st tri last week.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• imageL&R70707:
    imageGalena99:

I call MUD; someone clearly wants some negative attention.  If this chick is serious, someone needs to take her babies away and give them to someone with some common sense!

Yes

her little team of "bishes" was over on 1st tri last week.

True story.

• Hmm lol me thinks no one knows how to take a joke on this board....

Ashley quit being such a boozer!

• ummmmmm really? Seriously? yea, i don't belong to this board.. b/c thankfully I am not pregnant again.. but I just HAD to say something here

To all posters except the OP.... Learn how to take a joke. Maybe it's the hormones?

And even if it wasn't.. I'm pretty sure she didn't say "get drunk" "slammed".. blah blah.. you're all talking about her waking up with a hangover, needing her children taken away from her.. blah blah.. over her saying A glass.. not 15? So, I guess it's not the hormones, just ignorance.

Come on.

• imageAshSchultz:

ummmmmm really? Seriously? yea, i don't belong to this board.. b/c thankfully I am not pregnant again.. but I just HAD to say something here

To all posters except the OP.... Learn how to take a joke. Maybe it's the hormones?

And even if it wasn't.. I'm pretty sure she didn't say "get drunk" "slammed".. blah blah.. you're all talking about her waking up with a hangover, needing her children taken away from her.. blah blah.. over her saying A glass.. not 15? So, I guess it's not the hormones, just ignorance.

Come on.

You think this is a good joke? To be called LAME b/c you take care of yourself and your baby? Guess you've never lost a baby, even though you did all the right things, like most of the ladies upset on this very stupid new years post. You think she'd grow up with a nearly 6 month old already...with another on the way... now that's lame.

• imageAshSchultz:

ummmmmm really? Seriously? yea, i don't belong to this board.. b/c thankfully I am not pregnant again.. but I just HAD to say something here

Come on.

Hormones have nothing to do with it, I just didn't think this "joke" was all that funny. I don't have to be gestating to not laugh at someone's blah attempt at humor.

• imageAshSchultz:

Come on.

I actually have quite a good sense of humor. When stuff is funny. This post isn't. It's just sad. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageAshSchultz:

Come on.

It's more likely the grief and not the hormones that make it so I don't take these kinds of posts as a joke.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • I think it's more lame you are judging people who choose not to drink while pregnant. I can have a good time and not drink. I had an awesome New Years and didn't have a sip to drink. I knew the sacrifices I would want to make in order to be a mom.
  • imageAshSchultz:

Come on.

Has nothing to do with hormones. I'm a very happy person, I haven't had many complaints and I have a pretty good sense of humor but this is a pretty lame joke... I think you're ignorant for trying to tell people how to react to something.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"