Mmmmmm...cupcakelicious — The Bump
Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Mmmmmm...cupcakelicious

Just polished off the second 1/2 of yesterday's birthday cupcake. Yum. And the last one for a while. I ::really:: mean it. I am losing it for good his year. Lost 60lbs this year. And I WILL get to goal this year. But the cupcake? Yum.

Re: Mmmmmm...cupcakelicious

• image katiekate1974:
    Just polished off the second 1/2 of yesterday's birthday cupcake. Yum. And the last one for a while. I ::really:: mean it. I am losing it for good his year. Lost 60lbs this year. And I WILL get to goal this year. But the cupcake? Yum.

Whoa, 60 lbs?  ::bowing down::

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image dragon_chica:

image katiekate1974:

Thank you :) Too bad I fell off the wagon with a painful ::thud:: at the end of the year. LOL I have to do it, though..need to be around for the little dude.
  • You're allowed to pack it in tonight. I've been snacking on Christmas baking like nobody's business. Tomorrow, this stops.

BTW, 60lbs is an amazing accomplisment.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image katiekate1974:
    image dragon_chica:

image katiekate1974:

Thank you :) Too bad I fell off the wagon with a painful ::thud:: at the end of the year. LOL I have to do it, though..need to be around for the little dude.

Having lost 60 lbs this year I think you deserve a little slack!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards