Babies: 9 - 12 Months

if you get the BRU mailers

you HAVE to hit up their clothing sale!! inside is a coupon for 40% off of their clearance clothes - whatever you can stuff into their reusable bag (that they give you)

we went today and got $262 worth of clothes for $84!!

the trick is to remove the hangers (if it isn't a set) and you'll be able to stuff so much more into the bag!

Re: if you get the BRU mailers

• We went there as well today! We got about 150 dollars worth of clothes for $67 bucks.

I wanted to get more cause we had more room in the bag....but DH said no.  Grrr...to him. 

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• I was thinking of doing this.  Looks like you can make out good.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I KNOW!  I went today.  I didn't get as much because there were only small sizes left (got there 1.5 hours after they opened) but I still got $150 worth of clothes for $60.  Stocked up until 24 months now!!!!!!!!!!!!

• imageKrisann79:

I KNOW!  I went today.  I didn't get as much because there were only small sizes left (got there 1.5 hours after they opened) but I still got $150 worth of clothes for $60.  Stocked up until 24 months now!!!!!!!!!!!!

One more thing..... My location didn't make us use the bags.  We were allowed to fill the cart and then get the bag for free.  Boooo on your location!  Stick out tongue

• I bought a bunch of crap other than clothes. I thought the amount was high when I checked out - but didn't realize until I got home that they didn't give me my 40% off. I'm pissed. I have to go back on Sunday now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"