3rd Trimester
Options

Wish me luck... headed to er now

So I thought yesterday I might have a uti... tonight my left side in the back is killing me and I can barely move. I'm in so much pain I want to cry. DH and I are just waiting for a friend to get here to watch our son, since he's already in bed and taking him to the hospital will suck.

I've also been having bhs a ton the last couple of days. So hopefully all goes well and I am sent home with something to make me feel better. I just want this little girl to stay inside for a wihile yet and to feel better.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Wish me luck... headed to er now

• Options
    wow, good luck. I hope its just a really bad uti.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    could be a kidney stone.  i had one at 30 weeks.  i ended up spending 3 days in the hospital and it never passed but eventually the pain eased up and i stopped having contractions and went home... passed the stone like 3 weeks later... i think it was hanging out in my bladder for  the first two weeks... then that last week i thought i just had a TERRIBLE UTI because i had to pee ALL the time and it hurt so bad... then i passed the stone and was instantly better... so i think it was stuck in my urethra... not fun... good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    aww good luck! i hope you get some relief! update us when you can.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimage

Natural M/C at 7 weeks 9.17.08 Natural M/C at 7 weeks 2.1.13

• Options

imagepphshorty:
    could be a kidney stone.  i had one at 30 weeks.

I agree...might be a kidney stone.  I had a kidney stone attack around 32 weeks; went to labor & delivery & they had to give me some really strong pain medications to help the pain subside.  I've never had problems with them before - but apparently pregnancy can increase your odds a little bit to have kidney stones.  Fun stuff I tell you.  Once I got on pain meds I've been okay. 

GL & keep us posted!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    good luck
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I hope everything went well - looking forward to an update.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married 12/8/07 | Sleeve Gastrectomy 10/19/09
    BFP#1 DD born 3/9/11 | BFP#4 DD born 9/20/13
    BFP#2 6/21/12, M/C at 5w2d | BFP#3 11/27/12, M/C at 6w6d
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"