Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Happy new year! I was disappointed with tonight, but now I love it :)

DH and I are just hanging out at home watching the Red Wings and got a carryout from a great Mexican place (where I happen to work, can't beat free food!). I was bummed about not going out, but DH is taking me on a date tomorrow night and Ryan is staying the night at MIL's!

Happy New Year!!

And a FFFC- It actually felt great to go to work tonight (I worked 4-8). I've been home on vacation the past 2 weeks and I just needed a break from home.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Happy new year! I was disappointed with tonight, but now I love it :)

• I didn't know the red wings were even on! Enjoy your Mexican food!! That sounds so yummy right now!!
  • Our plans were canceled because DD is sick and I'm actually happy to just be at home with DH.

Enjoy your dinner and your date night tomorrow!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I was disappointed with tonight initially as well, but it's so cold out I am glad to be home even though I am hanging out solo.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Where in Michigan are you?  We go to Michigan often and go to Detroit to a Mexican restaurant that I LOVE!! I crave it.  It is called Xochimilcos. My DH is from Detroit.

• imagechristina8091:

Where in Michigan are you?  We go to Michigan often and go to Detroit to a Mexican restaurant that I LOVE!! I crave it.  It is called Xochimilcos. My DH is from Detroit.

OMG I love that place!!! Where about in Detroit is your DH from?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"