Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Who's around for a bit?

What's the story? 

Talk to me, geese. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Who's around for a bit?

• I'm here! My H is watching football and I am wishing for ice cream. 
  • Me!  I can't believe the board is so slow.  Anyone who is out partying instead of being home with their LO is a bad mother.
    Photobucket

Bar tab = $156,000, Bus to Foxwoods = $0, Puking in the Stanley Cup = Priceless

• Loading the player...
  • I'm here.

I'm stuck at work right in the middle of the blizzard of the century!

• Me, for a bit. My story is that I had 2 beers from the 6 pack last night and the other 4 tonight! And I don't think I will be able to make it until midnight so happy early new year. What is your story?
    no
  • I'm here.  We had thought about going out but never did.  My parents had offered to baby-sit, but I just hate being hungover and taking care of two kids the next day.  The weather is really crappy here anyway so we didn't want to drive.

Now I'm just hoping we can get the girls to bed soon.  We may try to watch a movie...unless we fall asleep.  Seriously, when did I get so lame?? :)

• imagekate930:
    I'm here! My H is watching football and I am wishing for ice cream. 

Did you see my post on the book list thread?

I have silence in my house for a bit. Ahhhh.... :) I just wish I had wine! 

• Glass of wine and night 2 of Ferber.  Surprisingly it's going pretty well.  

• imageDreamsicle23:
    Me!  I can't believe the board is so slow.  Anyone who is out partying instead of being home with their LO is a bad mother.

Bad mothers, bad mothers.

Fry them.  

• imageCincyBuckeye:
    Me, for a bit. My story is that I had 2 beers from the 6 pack last night and the other 4 tonight! And I don't think I will be able to make it until midnight so happy early new year. What is your story?

DH and I took Abs to a party tonight, but we're kind of strict about her bedtime (I'm lame, I know) so her and I left around 8:30 and DH is catching a ride home with another Dad around 11 to be with me when the ball drops. :) We'll be in bed shortly after that, unless we can get motivated for a dip in the hot tub. It's like 50 freaking degrees here tonight! 

• I'm a gander. Except that would make me male.
  • imagebobbyme:
    I'm a gander.Except that would make me male.

If you were male, i'd do you. 

• I'm here but I haven't been on much lately so no one probably even remembers me :'(. Oh wells. We decided to have the party here tonight so we didn't have to take the baby out. So Jayden is knocked out and I'm sipping on some wine bs'ing with friends. Good times.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I'm here for the night. Would of been at my parents, but my mom decided to put herself in her room and wont be coming down to hang out with anyone and DH and I dont want to drag Annabelle over there if its going to be boring.

So here I sit. I am having a glass of wine in a bit though, I think I'm worse than the mommies who are out partying. hahah

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm here.  Dh and I are watching "Grown Ups" and drinking some Andre.
  • Im here... listening to all the crazy's setting off fireworks, keeping my 3yr old up because she is deathly afraid of them.  By the way I thought fireworks were for the 4th of july???  Oh well Happy New Year to everyone.  
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • i am here off and on.  Watching tv and hanging out with DH.  I will be breaking into the champange later and then I won't be here b/c i plan on jumping the hubs for some New years sex.  Shhh....don't tell him.

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• imageabartow:
    i am here off and on.  Watching tv and hanging out with DH.  I will be breaking into the champange later and then I won't be here b/c i plan on jumping the hubs for some New years sex.  Shhh....don't tell him.

Hahahaha... want to hear something funny? We did it earlier as to not forget (or get too tired). Nap-time was fun today. :D 

• imageKirbus:
    Me.  DH is trying to find a bottle of champagne for us.  We're hanging out in the cottage since LO is sleeping.  We'll take turns running out to the party to make quick appearances, but I'll be in most of the night.

Do y'all live somewhere where it is hard to find alcohol?

• imageD_Nett86:
    I'm here but I haven't been on much lately so no one probably even remembers me :'(. Oh wells. We decided to have the party here tonight so we didn't have to take the baby out. So Jayden is knocked out and I'm sipping on some wine bs'ing with friends. Good times.

LOL!  Have fun at the party and have a couple sips and BS some for me.  I love that you're on thebump during your party Big Smile

• imageDaisyFull:

imagebobbyme:

We would make cute babies.
  • imagebobbyme:
    imageDaisyFull:

imagebobbyme:

We would make cute babies.

Oh yes, we would my dear. Bruce's lips and Ab's cheeks? Oh my... my my my... 

• imageJennyJenJLu:

imageD_Nett86:
    I'm here but I haven't been on much lately so no one probably even remembers me :'(. Oh wells. We decided to have the party here tonight so we didn't have to take the baby out. So Jayden is knocked out and I'm sipping on some wine bs'ing with friends. Good times.

LOL!  Have fun at the party and have a couple sips and BS some for me.  I love that you're on thebump during your party Big Smile

Lol lame right? They're talking about cars and I'm about to fall asleep. I'd rather be bumping!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I'm here.  DH is working tonight.  My friend is coming over to watch a movie with me and then she's leaving for a NYE party and C and I are going to bed early.
  • imageKirbus:

imagemkanderson85:
    I'm here.  Dh and I are watching "Grown Ups" and drinking some Andre.

I seriously didn't know adults drank Andre.  I thought only college kids did, lol.

I don't even know what it is? "Cheaper" than like an Asti? 

• I'm here. We are staying in tonight, we got invited to a couple of parties but I really didn't feel like going. So I'm bumping and DH is watching tv. I'm hoping I can make it to midnight lol
  • imageDaisyFull:
    imageKirbus:

imagemkanderson85:

I seriously didn't know adults drank Andre.  I thought only college kids did, lol.

Andre is great!  The have a few different "sparkling wines" and are like $3-5 a bottle.  I like the pink one.  I also like Boone's Farm and MD 20/20 though...so you may not want to trust my judgement. 

Photobucket

• imageDaisyFull:
    imageKirbus:

imagemkanderson85:

The adults that drank Andre in college drink Andre.  We had a bottle of Veuve Clicquot and threw it away because it smelled like bacon.

• imageKirbus:
    imageAshleygoo:

I'm here for the night. Would of been at my parents, but my mom decided to put herself in her room and wont be coming down to hang out with anyone and DH and I dont want to drag Annabelle over there if its going to be boring.

So here I sit. I am having a glass of wine in a bit though, I think I'm worse than the mommies who are out partying. hahah

Post that on 2nd tri and give us some fun, lol.

Did you see their posts today, once again, back handing anyone who wanted to drink. hahahah Then I went over to 3rd tri, and they were all about drinking a glass of wine. I love it. I should go over there, but those jerks would send me pamphlets of how screwed up my baby will be.  hahaha

Plus, what would I say? I'm wasted? ahhahaha My creative juices are shot, I'm getting sick. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemkanderson85:
    imageDaisyFull:
    imageKirbus:

imagemkanderson85:

The adults that drank Andre in college drink Andre.  We had a bottle of Veuve Clicquot and threw it away because it smelled like bacon.

We threw out the same kind tonight. I didn't smell mine first though, so I got a yummy taste. yuck. 

• imageKirbus:
    imageDaisyFull:
    imageKirbus:

imagemkanderson85:

I would imagine it is.  it's like 2 dollars.

No offense, but you couldn't pay me to drink Andre.  I love, love, LOVE champagne.  I'm that obnoxious woman who drinks it when tailgating.   Woodbridge just started making a Brut that's about $10 in the Boston area... ok, enough with my wine snobbery :)   But if I was a "real" snob, I wouldn't be recommending Woodbridge....

• Im at home, on call for work.  I'm so bored I want to claw my eyes out.   I cannot believe I have a night off work and I'm complaining.  
  • imageDaisyFull:

imageCincyBuckeye:
    Me, for a bit. My story is that I had 2 beers from the 6 pack last night and the other 4 tonight! And I don't think I will be able to make it until midnight so happy early new year. What is your story?

DH and I took Abs to a party tonight, but we're kind of strict about her bedtime (I'm lame, I know) so her and I left around 8:30 and DH is catching a ride home with another Dad around 11 to be with me when the ball drops. :) We'll be in bed shortly after that, unless we can get motivated for a dip in the hot tub. It's like 50 freaking degrees here tonight! 

I just saw this but I insist that you go crazy and GET IN THE HOT TUB GIRL! I love that you can go to a party even though you are "strict" about the bedtime because DS went to bed at 6 PM tonight and what kind of party would we be at before that time?!  Most nights it is wonderful but the weekends it's a different story. But it's all good, I still had by 4 beers with DH and another couple, haha

no
  • imageJennyJenJLu:
    imageKirbus:
    imageDaisyFull:
    imageKirbus:

imagemkanderson85:

I would imagine it is.  it's like 2 dollars.

No offense, but you couldn't pay me to drink Andre.  I love, love, LOVE champagne.  I'm that obnoxious woman who drinks it when tailgating.   Woodbridge just started making a Brut that's about $10 in the Boston area... ok, enough with my wine snobbery :)   But if I was a "real" snob, I wouldn't be recommending Woodbridge....

It went up to 5 bucks.  It was 3 something a few years ago.

• imageAshleygoo:
    imageKirbus:
    imageAshleygoo:

I'm here for the night. Would of been at my parents, but my mom decided to put herself in her room and wont be coming down to hang out with anyone and DH and I dont want to drag Annabelle over there if its going to be boring.

Post that on 2nd tri and give us some fun, lol.

Did you see their posts today, once again, back handing anyone who wanted to drink. hahahah Then I went over to 3rd tri, and they were all about drinking a glass of wine. I love it. I should go over there, but those jerks would send me pamphlets of how screwed up my baby will be.  hahaha

Plus, what would I say? I'm wasted? ahhahaha My creative juices are shot, I'm getting sick. 

OMG you're so selfish!  You can't just give it up for 9 months??  Are you an alcoholic?

LMAO I drank often while pregnant (though only in small amounts) and I have pretty much the most awesome kid ever.  I call shenanigans on the whole no drinking thing.

Photobucket

• I'm here. Bumping and FBing while watching my USC Gamecocks in a bowl game. It is driving my DH crazy, but he's making me nervous with all his yelling at the TV. Both kids are sleeping soundly (knocking on wood!) despite stupid fireworks. About to pour myself a glass of cheap champagne.
  • imageDaisyFull:

What's the story? 

Talk to me, geese. 

I am...till DH gets out of the shower and we finally start a little True Blood marathon, then watch the ball drop, then maybe a bit more true blood.  With some wine and hard cider.  Wanted to start TB and wine/cider earlier, like as soon as DD was in bed because I could use it but..COD was apparantly more important for that time :oP  bah.  Oooh and I have Entenmanns chocolate frosted donuts.  I plan to demolish a lot of the box tonight.

• imageDreamsicle23:
    imageDaisyFull:
    imageKirbus:

imagemkanderson85:

Andre is great!  The have a few different "sparkling wines" and are like $3-5 a bottle.  I like the pink one.  I also like Boone's Farm and MD 20/20 though...so you may not want to trust my judgement. 

mmmm Boone's farm.  Boone's farm is sneaky and can do a lot of damage hahahaha

• Girls are down to bed, now it's time for a glass of wine! Anyone seen The American or The Other Guys? Those were the options DH gave me from PPV
  • imagetessab2515:
    Girls are down to bed, now it's time for a glass of wine! Anyone seen The American or The Other Guys? Those were the options DH gave me from PPV

We JUST watched the Other Guys.  It was pretty good!

• DH is watching football, DD is sleeping and I'm exhausted from making baby food and cleaning all day so I'm totally enjoying my relaxing time on the computer. Heading downstairs in a few minutes to watch the ball drop with DH.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"