December 2010 Moms

MIL babysitting vent

So maybe I shouldn't complain. She didn't do anything really stupid, like wake H up when we left or anything crazy like that. But now we're home and she won't leave!!! She's now hung around long enough that H is awake, so no telling when she'll leave. And I'm having to pump in front of her because I refuse to lock myself off in my own house. I kept a regular tank top on over my nursing bra and pump parts. But I am seriously annoyed! When it's time for you to go home? Go home!!! Or you won't be babysitting anymore.
Honor3 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: MIL babysitting vent

• imagesassifras626:
    I feel for you.  Mine is here for 13 days....  Still better than when she came for our wedding and stayed for 28.
    Oh, I would lose it if she stayed that long!!! Luckily, DH knows she's crazy and doesn't subject me to her too much.
  • If you take H into another room to feed him and take a loooong time, would she leave then?
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagefmgrice:
    If you take H into another room to feed him and take a loooong time, would she leave then?
    I pump and feed, so no dice. She left before I finished pumping, but I was seriously annoyed and I just played on my phone and refused to look up or participate in the conversation. I think she got the point.
  • I whip them out in front of everyone now.  If you're going to hang around my house, you gotta get used to seeing my boobs.
    photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg
  • imagejillybean800:
    I whip them out in front of everyone now.  If you're going to hang around my house, you gotta get used to seeing my boobs.

Haha!  Me too!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"