March 2011 Moms

Craving of the day...

Sonic Watermelon Slush for me! What about you?

Re: Craving of the day...

• Cheesecake!  I had some yummy vanilla bean cheesecake tonight at TGIFridays!  It was heavenly!
    Joshua 1:9 - "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.
  • As always Cranberrys/ Cranberry Juice... and a new one for today, and a totally bad combination, but mini chicken taco's from Costco...  I'm so full, but I just want more! 
    HarLynn's mama
  • Loading the player...
  • Some type of dip that contained hamburger, cheese, rotel...I had to smell it and watch my family eat it and not eat any..what torture!
    Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
  • hotdogs off the grill...so random! I'm watching a movie and there was a summertime bbq scene where everyone was eating hotdogs and they looked sooo good!
  • I craved slushies and freeze pops the whole first trimester and the rest of the time has been cheese fries and Italian beef sandwiches with mozzarella cheese. Matter of fact, I just had a cheesy beef. YUM!!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wendy's baked potato. Yesterday was a Sonic Cherry Limeade and Krystals burgers. I'm just glad I had an appetite!
  • I have wanted eggrolls today. And I didn't get to fill my craving, we had other food that was good but nothing was an eggroll like I was wanting.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageanna2029:
    Some type of dip that contained hamburger, cheese, rotel...I had to smell it and watch my family eat it and not eat any..what torture!

So.... why couldn't you eat this?  Just curious...

• I love SONIC slush. I am so JEALOUS!!!!!!! Angry I miss Sonic.
  • CHOCOLATE PUDDING!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMicahAnn2009:
    I have wanted eggrolls today. And I didn't get to fill my craving, we had other food that was good but nothing was an eggroll like I was wanting.

Yum!  Now I want eggrolls too!  I'll have to convince my hubby we need to eat Chinese food for dinner tonight!

Joshua 1:9 - "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.
  • imageMsJosie:
    I craved slushies and freeze pops the whole first trimester and the rest of the time has been cheese fries and Italian beef sandwiches with mozzarella cheese. Matter of fact, I just had a cheesy beef. YUM!!!!!

My DH grew up in Mundelein, Illinois, and he misses Portillo's so much. His BFF that lives in Round Lake sent him a Portillo's beef kit for Christmas from www.tasteofchicago.com. He was in heaven!

• Im craving a mix of things, cheesecake w/ fruit topping, red meat (OMG I have never wanted a steak/prime rib so badly), fruit with chocolate, IHOP sausage, and a lil place called Porky's. Oh and a Splashberry from IHOP.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker m/c#1: 12-22-09 m/c#2: 5-22-11
  • fresh steamed broccoli or something with spinach and feta.

you know you've eaten way too much crap over the holidays when you crave green veggies!!! Embarrassed

• Corn chowder :) I was half way through making it when I realized I didn't have any corn in the freezer! Pregno moment. Went to the store got corn and all was well (and delicious)!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"