June 2011 Moms

angel sounds doppler

I bought the AngelSounds doppler from Amazon for $25.  I got it today and found the heartbeat within a few minutes.  My hubby was smiling from ear to ear. We let my10 year old bonus son listen later on and he thought was awesome! Just thought I would share in case you are looking for an inexpensive doppler. Happy New Year!

Re: angel sounds doppler

• I have the Angel Sounds Doppler too and absolutely love it!
  • I just ordered it. I have been pretty nervous about my first pregnancy and my doctor appts are WAY too far apart. (Last one was dec 1, next is jan 13) The other day I had bought a doppler from walmart but it turns out it's not recommended for use until the third trimester!!! So, I just ordered the Angel Sounds and upgraded the shipping so I can have it by Wednesday. I hope I can find the heart beat!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • I have this one too and I like it.  It's easy to use and was very cheap, so I didn't feel guilty getting it and not using it too often.  Works great.
    Been away from theBump for a while, getting active again for all the good advice :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Glad to see someone having luck with this doppler. Hopefully in a few days I'll be able to hear the hb with mine! :)
  • I just bought the same one... but i couldnt hear the heartbeat yet.... Do u guys think i need to purchase the ultrasound gel... I dont know what to do?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"