Cloth Diapering

Thoughts on Best Bottom OS?

Someone just posted about this on another board. It says it's good from birth to 35 lbs. Price is reasonable and if it works on a NB I'm sold. 

https://nickisdiapers.com/catalog.php?category=1899 

Anniversary
*photo removed*

Re: Thoughts on Best Bottom OS?

• I just recently bought one to try and honestly not a fan. I don't like the way it fits LO and the cover gets dirty every time
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Good to know. I just figured out they aren't as reasonable as I thought, you have to buy the inserts separately. 
    Anniversary
    *photo removed*
  • Loading the player...
  • I just used BBs for the first time. I do like them but DD poops everytime they're on her! The cover gets dirty and I can't reuse which defeats the purpose of them I think! I'm hoping her poops will slow down soon :)
    Need a good read? There's a new blogger in town... www.thepinningmama.com Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I wish hadn't have sold the majority of my newborn stash, or else I would have loaned it to you.  I do have a couple of fitteds that you can borrow that work for nb stage, if you want.  :)
  • We absolutely love our BB.  They are all we use.  Even though poop does get on the cover most of the time, I don't see it being any different than having to change a pocket diaper every time.  At least with these, you can reuse until he poos.  We still paid less than we would have for pockets.  We didn't CD when he was a newborn so I'm not sure about that, but they do get pretty darn small.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I LOVE mine. full review in my blog. any cover should be changed when they poop.but pee is wipeable
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagepixy_stix:
    I wish hadn't have sold the majority of my newborn stash, or else I would have loaned it to you.  I do have a couple of fitteds that you can borrow that work for nb stage, if you want.  :)

Thanks Pixy!  

Anniversary
    *photo removed*
  • I find the rise low on my 24lb son. They are very trim and I love the hemp inserts. I even use them in pockets but I am not crazy about the fit and the shell.
    Pregnancy Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"