August 2011 Moms

mmmm...Chinese...ugh

Yeah. We have Chinese every year on New Years. It sounded so good, smelled so good, tasted so good.... then in less time than it to eat, it was back out. 

Thank you baby 2011! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: mmmm...Chinese...ugh

• I was considering Chinese tonight, but had a feeling all that sauce would make me ill. I opted for Italian instead.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • We almost did Chinese too, but it just didn't sound good. It's usually my favorite food too :(
  • Loading the player...
  • We had sweet & sour chicken last night & after I had eaten half my dinner, up it came.  I went back & finished the rest & it stayed down.  I'm not sure how that happened!!
  • We always go to Chinese for lunch with friends on Christmas Eve (yes like in A Christmas Story). I wasn't sure it would go well, so I ordered chicken fried rice and it was yummy and stayed down. I think it's all the sauce in Chinese food, but it's so yummy!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sesame chicken, fried rice, wonton soup, and eggrolls.... 

my New Years Eve tradition. Sean was excited that I didn't eat all my food...lol 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I had Chinese for lunch today but it just didn't taste the same. I was disappointed.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love Chinese - but the thought of eating it right now makes me sick! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"