Eco-Friendly Family
Options

GTKY poll (non clicky)

What was your best personal accomplishment in 2010?
Mama to two boys and a girl: J (6 yrs), C (4 yrs) and A (4 mo)
Posts on cloth trainers/PLing

Re: GTKY poll (non clicky)

• Options
    Hard to choose.  Either finishing the CPA exam or running a 5k.
    Mama to two boys and a girl: J (6 yrs), C (4 yrs) and A (4 mo)
    Posts on cloth trainers/PLing
  • Options
    The birth of our second daughter. Paying off our credit card.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

my daughter hands down.
    a distant second: losing 25 lbs.

DS 06.26.08 DD 10.23.10
    imageimage
  • Options

Putting on my big girl panties when I got my PCOS dx, formulating a plan, and going for it!

:::chants:::baby!baby!baby!

2011 is our year!!

After 3 1/2 years of hope and prayers, our sweet baby girl is here! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

That drooly thing in my siggy.

2nd place would be my new position at work.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Getting a job that most day I love.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    hmmm....possibly getting pregnant, but even after having a 'perfect' pregnancy so far i'm still afraid something's going to go wrong.  so i'll say my new position at work.
  • Options

Hmmm... I think it would have to be all the EF changes we've made and my growth as a "homemaker"...garden, compost, canning, bread from scratch, cooking almost every night, etc.  It's all made me feel happy and accomplished :-)

Big E (6) & Little E (2.5)
  • Options

Surviving living a mere 40 miles from the ILs for five months. I'd rather push out a kid any day.

Said kid is pretty fabulous, though. But in all honesty, much less work than not going apeshiz on the crazies.

Mother's Day, 2011
  • Options
    Colin
    Mama to D 6.16.08 and C 3.11.10
    Tales of the Wife

imageimage
  • Options
    Stepping up to the plate when Kian was diagnosed and DH lost his job 3 weeks later.  Figuring out meds, doctor's appointments, life-long issues, bills, taking the other boys to school and activities, cleaning the house, cooking meals, doing laundry and running a business.  I felt really proud of how I handled everything that happened when he was born. 
    Our Little Fur Family
    My Three Sons
    #1: 2.06 #2: 1.08 #3: 9.10

DS #3 diagnosed at birth with panhypopituitarism - lack of pituitary function. He is treated with thyroxine, hydrocortisone, growth hormone and testosterone.

• Options

Realizing that I had to leave my job.

One of the hardest decisions ever. I loved the work, I was great at it, it was walking distance from my home, AND the money was great! My boss' negativity truly was simply too much to take. So after being there 3 years, I also had to face the fact that I was allowing her to treat me this way, and it was up to me to stop encouraging it by trying to ignore it, and I had to stop enabling her self destructive lifestyle.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickers
  • Options
    Finishing a full semester of college with 3A's 1B and 1 C
    "Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." -- Rabindranath Tagore Recycling is like laughter, it's contagious! Invite all your friends!" Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
  • Options
    I've got to say having the kid, as well.  That, and not killing DH in a hormonal rage.  It was close some times.  :op
  • Options

My marriage.  2010 threw more at us than I would have thought we could handle, but we did it.  We grew up a lot as a couple, learned that we can lean on each other while both hurting, and we learned to really work as a team.  I have a lot more respect for who we are together, than I ever did before.  I didn't expect to grow like this, but I think that it makes it even more awsome.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Moving to a new state. Our goal was to move by our 2nd anniversary and we barely made it.
    Mom to:
    Miles (6 year old Maine C00n mix), Boots (5 year old Lab mix), Darla (4 year old GSD/Collie mix), Frankie (1.5 year old DSH mix), Peanut (15 months old - 09/11), and Bean (arriving Feb 2013).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"