Babies: 9 - 12 Months

anyone else not care about new years?

Re: anyone else not care about new years?

• It gives me an excuse to cook something delish and stay in my jammies all day. New Years is a-okay in my book!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagesleepingbeauty825:
    It gives me an excuse to cook something delish and stay in my jammies all day. New Years is a-okay in my book!

i have never been a partier, so maybe that's why. but i don't even feel like doing anything new-years-y. lol.

• Loading the player...
  • We aren't doing anything.  Hubs is playing Wii, I'm sitting here surfing the net.  I think in a bit we might watch a movie.  I'm a lot more excited about Ophelia's birthday that's in just 11 days!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Nope.  DH is on the XBox, I'm on the computer.  Just another night for us.
  • dh is at work- at an arena.  Why would anyone plan a hockey game on New years? There's one tomorrow too.  yipee. 

Back in my single days it was cool, but now No, I don't care much :-)

• Nice to know I'm not alone tonight. DH and DD1 are in Best Buy shopping while I sit in the car with sleeping LO. Fun fun, huh?
  • Nope.  I call NYE "amateur night".  All the morons who barely drink think it's a good night to get wasted and act like tool sheds.
    Photobucket

Bar tab = $156,000, Bus to Foxwoods = $0, Puking in the Stanley Cup = Priceless

• I don't really care about New Year's either.  It is overrated.  Even when we were younger and single we rarely ended up having an exciting NYE.  But tonight, DH and I are hanging out and I am hoping our sick little DD will sleep!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagediana.filipi:
    We aren't doing anything.  Hubs is playing Wii, I'm sitting here surfing the net.  I think in a bit we might watch a movie.  I'm a lot more excited about Ophelia's birthday that's in just 11 days!

Amen!  I'm making a birthday to-do list & blowing my nose (I have a cold).  I'm considering going to bed embarassingly soon.

• It doesn't do anything for me.  I just took a bath and will be heading to bed very soon.  I've gone out NYE a few times (when I was younger, and when I could drink) and even then it wasn't that thrilling to me.  I'm much more excited about Grady's upcoming birthday and Valentine's Day!
    I don't know what's up with my siggy and I am too lazy to figure it out.
  • Me!!

I have a baby to get to bed and to wake up with in the morning.  Sleep is nice.  :)  

Cheers 

• I do..I can safely say I HATE NYE.  A bunch of amateurs out drinking and driving and I have only been up to see the ball drop a handful of times in 35 yrs!  It turns to the next year regardless if I am awake or asleep?
    2.5 yrs of TTC, 6 failed IUI's (clomid then injectibles), 1 failed fresh IVF (with 27 eggs retrieved), and finally our sticky baby on FET #1 in August 2009. Baby Aiden arrived on April 24, 2010!!!! Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers my blog
  • Before I became I mom, I used to like it.   DH and I had somewhere special we'd go and have champagne and sing Auld Lang Sang.   It was a lot of fun.  We have since moved (can't got to our spot) and its hard to get a sitter on NYE.

Our NYE was also spent, me on the computer and DH playing video games.   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Kind of can't stand New Years.  I stayed home with DS and went to bed, cuz I had the night off and was able to go to bed before midnight, which only happens a couple times a week.  DH went out with our friends and had the balls to try to make me feel bad about not going out, too. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"