April 2011 Moms

Have a New Years resolution? Lets hear it!

Mine is to be the best mother I can be.
And to keep my house much cleaner than it's been since I've become pg. So guilty at being a complete slob.

I still can't believe that we're a few hours away from 2011 - the year we all become mommies! This thought has been freaking me out all day long!!

Happy New Years to all you ladies!!
Stay safe tonight if you're going anywhere :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

June Siggy: Fave pic of Aubrey and me :)

Re: Have a New Years resolution? Lets hear it!

• imageyesthisiskim:

Mine is to be the best mother I can be.
    And to keep my house much cleaner than it's been since I've become pg. So guilty at being a complete slob.

I still can't believe that we're a few hours away from 2011 - the year we all become mommies! This thought has been freaking me out all day long!!

Happy New Years to all you ladies!!
    Stay safe tonight if you're going anywhere :)

Pretty much all of this.

You would probably cringe if you saw my house right now. BF took the tree down and there are branches and needles everywhere. And they will stay there until tomorrow.

• I agree with all of yous Kim!

I don't really do resolutions. I just know I have lots of organizing and cleaning to do before this baby girl gets here!

I signed up 2 days ago for all our classes! So excited!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DD ~ 4/21/2011
    DD 2.0 ~ 12/30/2013

• Loading the player...
  • I'd really like to do a 5K this year. I started the couch to 5K program last year but for whatever reason just quit. Even if I don't end up doing the 5K I'd like to hope I could at least stick to the program longer.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • to work on my time management skills.. right now they are non existent lol
    to be a good mom to our baby girl
    to lose the baby weight by September so I can start trying on wedding dresses :)

• To be a good mom to all my kids. A better wife to my husband. And to lose 40 lbs by june....
  • Mine is to "live in the moment."  Regardless of what I'm doing, I'm always thinking of what I'll be doing next, and after that, and after that. 

I came up with this during a pre-natal massage--I was thinking about cooking dinner when I got home!  So it was the ultimate lesson in learning to slow down and "just be."

Stephanie Hsu
  • I have a number of personal writing-related goals for the year.  I also want to continue the exercise habit I got into over the past year prior to getting off track in November/December - time to get back at it!  
    imageimageimage
  • DH and I have made a resolution together to be more financially responsible and stop spending so much unnecessarily.

Personally, I would like do a better job maintaining a clean house and car...and to exercise more frequently after the baby gets here.  Hoping for lots of nice weather this summer so I can go for walks.

• I want to keep better track of our budget and run a 10K in the Fall.  I haven't been in good running shape since before I got pg with Drew...I really want to get back into it!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I love this and I share the desire.  Five years ago I decided I wanted to stop planning.  I planned everything and while that did work out well for us and we accomplished a lot, well, I was just ready to relax.  We were working on plans for our house so once we finally finished that I finally have been able to relax, slow down and enjoy life more.

So I too want to "just be", enjoy the pregnancy, the birth, a new baby.  Life will be very different and I want to enjoy it. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"