Georgia Babies

If you are a lurker..

Will you introduce yourself? We'd love to know more about you.  Not asking for you to post often (even though we'd love it!) but we'd love to know you are there :) 

Re: If you are a lurker..

• Wish I could lurk more, but I seem to plug in and out, usually because of work:-)

My name is Trin, and I've just served my baby his eviction notice. Like Heather, I just don't understand how I've gained so much weight (47 lbs!) when I vomit once or twice a day (yes, even now).

I'm sure I'll post more when I have the baby and am on maternity leave.

I really love this board and all the nice Nesties!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've introduced myself before, but it's been a while since I posted.  I guess that makes me a lurker!

So...

Hi, I'm Mrs. Atlgatorgirl (aka Shelly) and we have no babies yet! 
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm a lurker.. I dont really have a lot of time to chat AND I don't have kids yet. But I'm so ready to have a baby, so we are going to start ttc in the spring I think. I used to lurk on the nest too, but now it is dead and everyone is over here. Its a nice break from work. Thanks for keeping me entertained!
  • I too have introduced myself before, but I don't post often....I know a few of the girls on here, but would love to get to know some more of you....so I guess that makes me a lurker too =)

Anyway, my name is Mrs. Decox1015 (Erin)...my husband and I just had our first baby in May...a little boy (I can't believe he is going to be 4months old this Sunday!!!)..we also have 2 four legged little boys....yellow labs...Packer and Madden...yes, we are a football family =)

Can't wait to meet some more of you!
  • I'm Elaine.  I lurk.  DH and I are TTC, starting cycle #4.  And I have DS from my previous marriage.
  • I'm somewhat of a lurker.  I know a bunch of you from the other nest board that no one seems to post on anymore.  My name is Robyn.

I'm not pregnant and we have no children.  We're not quite ready to TTC because we're working through some serious financial instability first.  But I pretty much lurk in perparation for my time.

• I introduced myself a few days ago, but I mostly lurk.  :) 

My DH and I just found out we were pregnant last week, but it's still very early (I'm 5 weeks).  We are very excited! 

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Kari

m/c: Oct 2008
    m/c: Jan 2010
    dx: uterine lining issues
    IUI #1 BFP! Twins! A & E born Mar 2011 (37w1d)
    Then became pregnant with spontaneous twins! Twins again! MK & H born Mar 2013 (37w2d)  

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I lurk on several boards. I don't have enough time to post very ofen. I'm new to this one since my baby is just over 2 months old. I get great info here and would love to get to know people better.

About me...

Live in East Cobb/Woodstock area. Went to Auburn ( War Eagle). Enjoying being a new mom.
  • Hey! I lurk a good bit on here and the 6+months board.  My name is Christie and my DD Hailey is 8 1/2 months old. We live in Smyrna/Vinings. Go DAWGS!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I lurk on here in the afternoons. My name is Jenny, and I'm usually on the ATL Nest board. I remember quite a few of the names from over there. DH and I are not trying to conceive yet (maybe in another year or so), but I do have baby fever big time.
  • Hey everybody, I'm Nichole from Kennesaw.  I used to be more active, but having two kids, a business, and being a moderator for another mom's group keeps me really busy, so I don't have much time to post on here

I have a daughter named Audrey who turned 2 in August and a son named Tyler who is 6 months.
  • Hi...I am an on-n-off lurker here & post every so often on this board.

I spend most of my time on the Atl nest board but hop over here every so often.  DH and I are TTC and will resume Clomid in the next month or so. 

• I've posted a couple of times, but I'm still mainly a lurker.  We've just started TTC this month, so hopefully I'll be able to join in the conversations soon!
  •  My name is Amber. I lurk late in the evenings.

DH and I just found out yesterday that we are expecting!
  • I feel like I miss these posts and then post after no one will look back at them but...

My name is Kimberly, live in East Cobb and teach 4th grade in the same area. I'm on maternity leave until late October so you will see me post when my baby boy allows me :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Guess I'm caught in the action too!  I haven't been on the Nest at all since we got married, but DH and I are finally trying altough not super rigid about it yet - even though I'm ready trying to not get super impatient. I'm hoping that in the future I'll be all over this board asking questions from the experts!

• imagejodylynn:
    Will you introduce yourself? We'd love to know more about you.  Not asking for you to post often (even though we'd love it!) but we'd love to know you are there :) 

borrowing your post for points :)

• imagejodylynn:
  • imagejodylynn:
  • imagejodylynn:
  • imagejodylynn:
  • imagejodylynn:
  • imagejodylynn:
  • imagejodylynn:
  • imagejodylynn:
  • imagejodylynn:
  • imagejodylynn:
  • imagejodylynn:
  • imagejodylynn:
  • imagejodylynn:
  • imagel_kristina:
    imagejodylynn:
  • imagejodylynn:
  • imagejodylynn:
  • imagel_kristina:
    imagejodylynn:
  • imagel_kristina:
    imagejodylynn:
  • imagel_kristina:
    imagejodylynn:
  • imagel_kristina:
    imagejodylynn:
  • imagel_kristina:
    imagejodylynn:
  • imagel_kristina:
    imagejodylynn:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"