Georgia Babies

Bloodwork results...

Ok, so an update from yesterday. The NP called and said my beta levels from yesterday were 305, which explains why they saw nothing in the ultrasound, but she did say they are low, but that could just mean that I am not as far along as they thought, which I know I'm not.

I asked her what 305 coincides with in terms of weeks of pregnancy and she said in the 3 week range. Now, I got my hopes up some, because I know I conceived around Sept. 7th or 8th, which was just over 3 weeks ago. So that goes with the beta level.

Anyway I go back tomorrow and she said they should be in the 600s because they double every 48 hrs. If they haven't doubled she said I could either have ectopic pregnancy or impending miscarriage. But I wont find out until Thursday the results and it just so happens thurs. is my birthday! So, it could be a great bday or a really crappy one. I'm praying for the levels to double. I feel pretty positive, so I just have to be patient now.

Thanks so much for your well wishes and prayers yesterday. It truly was the ONLY thing that made me feel better and more comforted.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Bloodwork results...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"