September 2011 Moms
Options

NT scanning

I know what it is, but I'm not sure about the insurance aspect of it. Those of you who know you're having one done, does your insurance cover it? I'm going to bring it up at my appointment in a week and see if I can have it done, but I want to make sure my insurance covers it..TIA
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NT scanning

• Options
    Is your insurance generally pretty good? I think most insurances cover it unless you have really crappy insurance.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I do have pretty good insurance. Basically anything I get done at the hospital I work at is covered (because my insurance is through my work)..It's blue cross blue shield..
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageshanna82:
    Is your insurance generally pretty good? I think most insurances cover it unless you have really crappy insurance.
    this
  • Options
    I have blue cross and its covered. i think if you have to  pay out of pocket it is a few hundred dollars
  • Options
    My insurance does. Your ob's office should be able to let you know if your insurance will cover it.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Thanks ladies..I'll definitely ask my office :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"