Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Exasaucer questions!

My LO loves her jolly jumper at my parents house and i am now trying to find an exasaucer or jumper for our house.  We don't have the woodwork to hang a jolly jumper so any suggestions on what your LO's like would be great!

Thanks 

Re: Exasaucer questions!

• We have the evenflo nature exersaucer but my DD's most favorite toy ever is her Fisher Price rainforest jumperoo. She Interacts with all the toys, I'm convinced it encouraged her to start reaching for things too. She will also stay in there for at least an hour and it seems like she is always learning something new from it. We started her in there at 2 months when she was able to hold her head up well. We also put the bumbo chair underneath it so her feet reach.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersPhotobucket
  • Get a jumparoo. Both of my DD's have loved it.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemax1563:
    We have the evenflo nature exersaucer but my DD's most favorite toy ever is her Fisher Price rainforest jumperoo. She Interacts with all the toys, I'm convinced it encouraged her to start reaching for things too. She will also stay in there for at least an hour and it seems like she is always learning something new from it. We started her in there at 2 months when she was able to hold her head up well. We also put the bumbo chair underneath it so her feet reach.

We just got this last week!   We put a pillow under her feet and it only took a couple bounces before I think she realized it triggered the lights/sounds (at least that's what I'm convincing myself of).

• I have an evenflo exersaucer I got brand new from Once Upon a Child and Lilly loves it. My friend got her son the FP Rainforest jumperoo and he is in love with that.  I'd love to have a bouncer, but its way too big for my livingroom lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"