Attachment Parenting
Options

Best Co-Sleeper

We have a very small bedroom so I was thinking of getting a co-sleeper instead of a bassinet.  The first time around we did a pack and play, but we've moved since then. 

Any recommendations?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Best Co-Sleeper

• Options
    We used a Rock n Play and Arm's Reach Mini-Cosleeper (after he stopped liking the Rock n Play). Both are very tiny and fit into small spaces. We stopped cosleeping after two months, otherwise I think the Arm's Reach would have gotten more use from us. He was in the Arm's Reach for about 4 weeks. The Rock n Play was great for the first 6 weeks, until he stopped liking the incline. Both served their purposes, but I'm glad I bought my cosleeper used. 
    DS 09.11.10
  • Options
    We used the Snuggle Nest for the first 3-4 months and after that DS just slept in our bed. Starting at 6 months, he would sleeping in his crib in our room until first night waking.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have the Arm's reach co-sleeper and I LOVE LOVE it. It is about the size of a pack n play though.. not sure if it will fit. DS is a big 5 month old and still has more than enough room. My cousin has the rock n play and loves it...however his daycare has problems getting him to sleep because now he won't sleep flat since the rock n play has an incline.
  • Options
    We also have a very small bedroom. I bought an Arm's Reach Mini Cosleeper gently used on Craigslist. They are pretty pricey new and I found there were tons for sale on Craigslist and eBay since they have a short usage span (I think the weight limit is 30 lbs). He didn't like the cosleeper at first, so we had him in a Rock n Play early on. Most of the time he ends up sleeping with us, regardless. Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"